ok to be honest i have played the electric guitar all my life even learning on one.but recently have really got into classical stuff.
i wanted to buy a nylon string guitar.just wanted to knw are top three strings easy to get used to.can i use a pick normally on these strings as i havent perfected my finger picking yet.pls help.
Classical guitars are usually not played with picks. That's not to say that you can't use one, although I'd recommend playing it the standard way first
so they wont break easily right the nylon strings i mean since they were designed to be played with the fingers
You can play it with a pick, depending of what you're playing. But for classical pieces the fingerpicking is the way to go cause you will often have to play two or more notes (bass and treble) at the same time, which with the pick is must be damn hard (for me at least). I recomend to buy the Sagreras book first lesson for guitar, it have everything you need to start play classical guitar form the scracht.

Please, check my cover of this classical piece: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401035