Yes i know another pedalboard build ispired by R_H_C_P's. Below is a rough diagram of the design (not drawn to scale). I measured all the pedals widthand length and i have checked they will all fit. I measured the distance that will be available between each pedal and it comes to about 2 cm or something. So far i have coated the two pieces of ply with wood primmer to prepare it. Im not 100% sure what colour or design to paint it, although Im thinking of it evh stlye although I dont know which colours yet. Any ideas. Sorry i dont have pics. I'll probably get them up when its finished. I know im gonna get the pedals listed (i already have the fab and wah and gonna get the ehx and whammy soon). I have also left room for various pedals on the upper tier and the two corners. Not sure where to put the power supply yet, maybe at the back of the 2nd tier to save room.

As for power i plan on getting:
This adapter
With this daisy chain
And this atached to the daisy chain to power the ehx

Does this look alright?
Last edited by duggyrocks at Jul 25, 2006,
i'll give u a suggestion that somebody else posted here b4 and i though it was an awesome idea. put the powersupply underneath the pedal board, that way you can fit way more on. you may need to make the board a bit higher though.
Yeah thats what im thinking. Although the base of the board is flat. But i might be able to fi it in round the back of the second tier because its gonna be like this:

-----------------
-----------------
    |      |
-----------------
-----------------

If you know what i mean. Like R_H_C_P except maybe more room under it.
R_H_C_P rocks socks. you can't be better than him, n00b.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
BTW why the odd lengths?
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
fairdoos
Quote by Robb987123Bass

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
hey, it seems pedal board builds have really skyrocketed now lol.......all i can really say is make sure the higher tier is actually high enough, you dont want to be standing on the lower pedals when trying to reach the higher ones, my build is in my sig so feel free to use any ideas.
That seems like a pretty cool idea actually.

But improve on my not so great things, like you could make the higher tier a bit higher so it can fit the power supplies underneath, and you could make the top tier come off easily so you could change things if you want (like the power supply or something...)

And Sam, sigged.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^Good idea, mine was wood glued, then (carelessly) nailed on.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeah Im gonna do it evh style, except with just white stripes and a red background. So far I've sprayed it all white, well the first coat anyway. Then after the second I'll leave it overnight to dry. Tomorrow Im going to tape the bits i want striped then spray two cats of red, let it dry, then peel off. Taa daa!