Didn't Ibanez make copies of other guitars such as the strat or Les Paul back then? Is this one of them or just a fake?: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/apeepaks13/album?.dir=b50f&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/apeepaks13/my_photos
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
They also made Tele's, those seem real enough.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
that isnt 78, that is around 73-74 notice the gibson "open book" headstock, i have a 1973 ibanez telecaster, that is where ibanez started, making good quality affordable guitars for the european and japanese market, one of the reasons for starting up these companies was when fender (cbs period) were cutting every corner to make a profit leading to very poor quality guitars in the late 60's, 70's
So the Les Paul up there is sort of a "relic" (For lack of a better word)? Do these sound good?
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Ibanez Register has info on them. Scroll down to Lawsuit section.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
@pifty: thanks.

Anyway, has anyone had experience with any of the Lawsuit Les Pauls how do they sound? Are they worth $200? Someone's selling me the one up there for that much.
they are worth more than 200 i reckon, take it, its only worth it, if the parts are original,

its around 71-73/4 because it has the open book headstock, that is a key factor in that guitar,
I've played a bunch of them, and they sound LP-like, are heavy, but most have bolt-on necks (as far as my knowledge goes). They're worth a bit if they're in an immaculate condition with unaltered parts (I've seen those sell for up to $2000), but common beat-up lawsuit copies aren't all that precious. Regardless, $200 is a very nice price for one in fair condition. Try it - if it plays well, it's definitely worth it.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!