Hay guyzzzz...

Haha, nah, hey dudes, hows it goin'?

I haven't posted here in a while, so I thought I might upload my latest and get yu guys to tell me what you think. It is nowhere near complete, and is a completely different genre to what I would normally write. keep in mind also that this is the first bassline that I have ever written.

Also, if you want me to crit yours if you crit mine, feel free to leave a link in your post and I WILL get round to it. I can only do Powertab and TAB though, no GP. I will crit MIDI though.

So here it is
Attachments:
Baddewd's amazing sheep circus..zip
Quote by wahappen
No doubt.

Race ya to the FOTB...

Go!

I play guitar.

This is not a bump.
Quote by wahappen
No doubt.

Race ya to the FOTB...

Go!

I play guitar.
Quote by baddewd

This is not a bump.

Sure it's not
I liked the bass intro with the piano coming in, sounded great. The main riff is good but a bit overused I think. Vary it a little. Personally I think it was a bit of a shame to hear the usual battering of the low E. It all sounded nice up to then, but you could definately add to it. The intro with the piano and bass was great.
Could you crit mine? Its in my sig
I have to agree with aaronni about the beginning. I loved how the bass and piano sounded together. I actually didn't find the main riff to be too overused, since you added a new element every couple of seconds in (new instrument, different tune playing under the main riff, etc.). I also liked the low E part for some reason. The only thing I wasn't too fond of was the ending. It didn't exactly feel like an ending to me. But other than that one small part, I thought it was well done. If you have time to crit my song, it's in my sig. Thanks. And good job!