anyone else catch the first showing last night? song sounded great (immediatly bought it on pre release off itunes). and the video was stunning. gotta say their a band who constantly have eye catching and interesting videos.
So the video and song.... /discuss
Haven't they split up?
I'm sure I heard somewhere that they parted ways the other week...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Naa, I missed it. I was up at the time though, not sure why I did. I'll have a skeg about for it, might be on youtube or something.
Hmmm.

It would be interesting to see what theyve done.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it.
Yeah Andrew they fired the bassist but they're still together.

I haven't heard/seen it but if it's anythnig like their old stuff I'll like it for about an hour and then dislike it.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Dammit. I'm with scoob on this one by the sounds of it...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I saw it last night, it was wierd, the song wasn't amazing though like most of thier other stuff.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I've heard the song three times, and it got better with each listen. I absolutley love it now. I've not managed to see the video yet. I'll try and find it on the internet somewhere.

EDIT: I found it on their website: http://www.kasabian.co.uk/home/ It's very cool. I like it alot.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Last edited by Tenacious_dex at Jul 25, 2006,
i didnt like it the first time i heard it... sounded the typical 'poor version of the first album's sound'... so i figured it was par for the course and moved on...

heard it a few times since, and i quite like it now... ill probably get the album and go see them live because its been a good year since ive seen or listened to them
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
it's one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen, the song is awful the video is just pathetic. Awful awful awful
The song's alright. It's a bit catchy. But the video is so cliche-ridden that it's unbearable.
how the hell can it be cliche ridden? their playing guitar on a battlefield... i dont think cliche's can even come into it!

i just like a band that has a nice little video, bit of action..bit of a story. seen too many vids of bands just standing there playing.

* didnt even know about the firing of the bassist...shame because he was pretty awesome
Whoa! Letters like 'u' and 'r' can mean words like 'you' and 'are'!
i saw kasabian play empire live on tv recently and the guitarist didnt do the violin bow sigur ros thing... it looked like they just used a sample for that noise... or something

maybe im wrong, but if thats true then i feel let down :P
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
Anyone know what they say at the start of Empire on the album??

Can't figure it out, know all the lyrics, but don't know what is said.....
anyone help?