Another good one Belgarion! I'd say that the guitar tone is too muddy for this song. The vocals are awesome! It's hard to find a decent vocalist these days! Great cover man. You should do Rock n Roll children or Night People!
Pretty good.

The only thing I would worry about is the guitar solo. It could use some work.
wow the vocals are right on, amazing
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Awesome job. Tone isn't perfect like Crazy Train's, but the vocals on this one are awesome. Great job man.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
One ****ing hard solo and i think done quite well. Good cover. Vocals sound a tad weak but thats all!
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Chex
One ****ing hard solo and i think done quite well. Good cover. Vocals sound a tad weak but thats all!

thanks for listening and the comment. I too would have liked the vocals a little louder. eamon added his vocals to a finished mp3 of the song and mixed it to where he liked it but he didn't send me the individual vocal track. But I think the vox sound really good even though they are a little low.
Quote by CustomCustom
awesome diary of madman only cover ive ever heard of it and the guitars were great!

cool, glad you liked it. I posted it here but it didn't seem to draw much interest though. It was a nightmare to record but I thought it turned out pretty good.