Poll: Which do you like better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you like better?
G&L
6 26%
Fender
17 74%
Voters: 23.
Which one do you like better? Leo Fender DID own Fender. Leo Fender OWNED G&L until his death and now OWNED by his wife. Which do you prefer?
I personally like G&L, they are much more classy about their product sales, and how well their guitar are put together, in my opinion.
I've never played a G&L, but they seem to be very good instruments. But then again, so are Fenders. I'd think that at the lower price ranges G&L would be better, but MIA Fenders are very good guitars. I'll play some tomorrow and make my mind up.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I think the G&L are made a bit better and play well, but Fender has been more innovative lately. Considering the comparably priced models are nearly identical, the innovation and longevity gives Fender the nod for me, the one I LIKE better. I'd play a G&L any day of the week though.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
G&L has went to hell in the past five years while Fender has been adding cool stuff to their instruments (S-1 switch, Locking Tuners, Roller nuts, Countoured neck heel)
Quote by hckfrk38
Which one do you like better? Leo Fender DID own Fender. Leo Fender OWNED G&L until his death and now OWNED by his wife. Which do you prefer?

I don't care who OWNS a guitar company. I've never OWNED or PLAYED a G&L, so I can't OFFER my opinion. But I THOUGHT I would just COME through and CAPITALIZE all the verbs in my sentences. I WANT to be like you when I GROW up.
Hi, I'm Peter
fender easily...my strat is the sex
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

All the good G&L guitars cost a lot. They are roughly the same quality product as an American series of the corrosponding Fender model. For the same price I could get a better fender. The way I see it is just get the better fender. I have played five seperate G&L guitars and spent a lot of time with them. They're good guitars, but the Fenders were just as good. I think G&L gets a lot of hype because of what they are suppose to be, quality fender style guitars that are supposedly of higher quality.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.