Hey. is it possible to replace a floyd with a fixed bridge? The floyd is pissing me off and now I want a fixed bridge.

Thanks in Advance
you could just block the trem off, use a piece of wood or something behind the actual tremelo to prevent it from moving, much cheaper solution.
yes you could conert it to a fixed bridge and there is a tutorial on project guitar that has it
ahhh i swear azn_guitarist you're stalking me or something, but yea it might be quite a bit of work but i think you could convert it to a fixed bridge, an alternative would be to just get a different guitar, much easier way....
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
ahhh i swear azn_guitarist you're stalking me or something, but yea it might be quite a bit of work but i think you could convert it to a fixed bridge, an alternative would be to just get a different guitar, much easier way....

cant help it mate, ive got a thing for freaks
Nono, change it to a fixed bridge, get a luthier to do it, but you might be worried about the routing.

Mail the floyd here please, seriously, mail it here.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
cant help it mate, ive got a thing for freaks

lol yea i seriously have no idea how that came about, i came bk from being banned and i randomly saw UG freak under my username.....i was like wtf i didnt put that there
Quote by Invictious
Nono, change it to a fixed bridge, get a luthier to do it, but you might be worried about the routing.

Mail the floyd here please, seriously, mail it here.

yeh get a luthier to do the routing to fully block it or sell the guitar and get a hardtail model. but dont mail the floyd to him, seriously, dont mail it to him