ok im bored so i askin wot ppl like - personally i like dragonforce 1 hel of a lot - they f***in kik ass big time - also cradle of filth/slipknot/finntroll/soilwork/lamb of god etc etc etc rock

n e ways - jst tel me hu/wot u like and coment on them and the above
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
dude your music taste is also not wanted around here i think finntroll and soilwork will be the only 2.

but lamb of god is more hardcore metalcore. CoF are very slated these days.

Slipknot is In Nu-Metal section.

If you want to hear the heavy stuff go out and buy it and look on the thread Metal Recommendation Thread.
Are You Dead Yet?
satyricon, lamb of god, slipknot, slayer, anthrax, avenged sevenfold, cky, damageplan, pantera, trivium, fear factory, dragonforce, ill nino, system of a down, in flames, mudvayne, sepultura, stone sour... yer they all kick ass.
some of these may be considered metalcore or nu-metal or some other genre but i consider them all metal. also nu-metal and metalcore are both practically metal anyway except some metal fans didnt like them and so made up new genres for them...
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Last edited by Stevie B at Jul 25, 2006,
Quote by Stevie B
satyricon, lamb of god, slipknot, avenged sevenfold, cky, damageplan, trivium, ill nino, system of a down, mudvayne, stone sour... yer they all kick ass.

Christ, my noob-o-meter is off the hook!
Cryptopsy, Opeth, Necrophagist, Erzebet, Estatic Fear, Forgotten Tomb, Nile, Stone Wings, Tyranny, My Dying Bride, Behemoth, Lair of the Minotaur, Xasthur, Moonsorrow, Folkearth, Hildr Valkyrie, Nevermore, Nova Art, V:28, Ondskapt, Amarok, Grand Alchemist, Woods of Ypres, Harakiri, The Temple of Azoth, Neuraxis, Through the Valley, Dripping, Lifthrasil, Electric Wizard, Pavementsaw, Circle of Dead Children, Bongzilla, Cathedral, Candlemass, Senthil, Funerary Dirge, Iron Monkey, Naked City, Limbonic Art, Hieronymus Bosch, Decapitated, diSEMBOWELMENT, Numen, Novembers Doom, Pathogen, Sigh, The Ravenous, The Berzerker, Nefarious Baptism, Grotesque, Qabr, Sunn O))), Nebelhorn, Equilibrium, Karma to Burn, Ihsahn, Kult ov Azazel, Deathgate Arkanum, Galar, Embryo, Dreams of Dying Stars, Vital Remains, Ecthalion, Abysmal Dawn, I Drowned in a Stream of Mourn, Until Death Overtakes Me, Emperor, Carpe Diem Envy, Pain of Salvation, Agarthi, Atheist, Ancient Rites, Ava Inferi, Cannibal Corpse, Devourment, Prostitute Disfigurement, Suffocaton, Bound and Gagged, Cadaverous Putrescence, Consummatum Est, Catholicon, Wicked Decay, Dark Faith

Quit making such fucking cliche threads
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by SGRocker0791
Christ, my noob-o-meter is off the hook!

so if i listen to bands like damageplan and trivium.. im a noob. even though you took out half the bands i put in, im still a noob. even though some people listen to **** like green day and fall out boy, im still a noob...
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by Stevie B
so if i listen to bands like damageplan and trivium.. im a noob. even though you took out half the bands i put in, im still a noob. even though some people listen to **** like green day and fall out boy, im still a noob...

it's because half the bands you posted weren't metal you cadaverous putrescence.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Nevermore, Opeth, Necrophagist, Iced Earth, Dream Theater, Death, Testament, Megadeth, Symphony X.

Quote by kirkisking
it's because half the bands you posted weren't metal you cadaverous putrescence.

Whats does that mean?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by kirkisking
Cryptopsy, Opeth, Necrophagist, Erzebet, Estatic Fear, Forgotten Tomb, Nile, Stone Wings, Tyranny, My Dying Bride, Behemoth, Lair of the Minotaur, Xasthur, Moonsorrow, Folkearth, Hildr Valkyrie, Nevermore, Nova Art, V:28, Ondskapt, Amarok, Grand Alchemist, Woods of Ypres, Harakiri, The Temple of Azoth, Neuraxis, Through the Valley, Dripping, Lifthrasil, Electric Wizard, Pavementsaw, Circle of Dead Children, Bongzilla, Cathedral, Candlemass, Senthil, Funerary Dirge, Iron Monkey, Naked City, Limbonic Art, Hieronymus Bosch, Decapitated, diSEMBOWELMENT, Numen, Novembers Doom, Pathogen, Sigh, The Ravenous, The Berzerker, Nefarious Baptism, Grotesque, Qabr, Sunn O))), Nebelhorn, Equilibrium, Karma to Burn, Ihsahn, Kult ov Azazel, Deathgate Arkanum, Galar, Embryo, Dreams of Dying Stars, Vital Remains, Ecthalion, Abysmal Dawn, I Drowned in a Stream of Mourn, Until Death Overtakes Me, Emperor, Carpe Diem Envy, Pain of Salvation, Agarthi, Atheist, Ancient Rites, Ava Inferi, Cannibal Corpse, Devourment, Prostitute Disfigurement, Suffocaton, Bound and Gagged, Cadaverous Putrescence, Consummatum Est, Catholicon, Wicked Decay, Dark Faith

Quit making such fucking cliche threads

Dear Lord (which ever one you worship), it is clear and honest "kirkisking" has the best and most pure music tastes around!

EDIT: Good enough for your sig?
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Quote by flemflames
Dear Lord (which ever one you worship), it is clear and honest "kirkisking" has the best and most pure music tastes around!

EDIT: Good enough for your sig?

meh
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Jakeylee111

Whats does that mean?

Cadaverous = basically means corpselike, deadlike, etc..
Putrescence = a decomposing or rotten being

How the fuck they fit, I don't know.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Check out our profile to know which bands we like.
The Haunted fan club #1 (PM me to join)
Amon Amarth fan club #3
Member #3 of the METAL MISSIONARIES club
Member #8 of the anti CoF club
#10 MEMBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB
1349, Aborted, Agalloch, Akercocke, Alghazanth, Amon Amarth, Annihilator, Arcturus, Asmegin, At the Gates, Bathory, Behemoth, Black Witchery, Blood Red Throne, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Borknagar, Burzum, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Corpse****ing Art, Craft, Cryptopsy, Darkspace, Darkthrone, Death, Decapitated, Decrepit Birth, Deeds of Flesh, Deicide, Depresy, Destroyer 666, Devourment, Diabolical Masquerade, Dismember, Dissection, Dodheimsgard, Dream Theater, Drudkh, Emperor, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Entombed, Finntroll, Gorgoroth, Graveland, Green Carnation, Hammerfall, Hate Eternal, Hollenthon, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Immortal, Impaled, In Flames, Insomnium, Isengard, Isvind, Jesu, Jotunspor, Karl Sanders, Katatonia, Keep of Kalessin, Korpiklaani, Kreator, Lord Belial, Lykathea Aflame, Mastodon, Mayhem, Meads of Asphodel, Ministry, Morbid Angel, My Dying Bride, Naglfar, Nasum, Necrophagist, Nevermore, Nile, Nokturnal Mortum, Norther, Novembers Doom, October Tide, Odious Mortem, Opeth, Possessed, Primordal, Psycroptic, Putrefy, Satyricon, Severed Savior, Shining, Slayer, Sodom, Spawn of Possession, Suffocation, Summoning, Taake, Thorns, Thyrfing, Trollfest, Ulver, Vader, Vehemence, Venom, Warbreed, Windir, Wintersun, Woods of Ypres, Yattering and Zyklon.
Quote by kirkisking
pfft, n00b