So the input on my Microcube broke after 4 days so I decided to return it. I ended up coming home with the Vox DA-15 combo. I like the sound a lot better and it seems a lot more versatile.

I am mostly going to be using this for home practice and recording at my house. I have 2 options for recording this amp. I can mic it with my $10 mic from Wal-mart that it about 10 years old or I could do direct line out.

Which should I use? I want a nice clean recording so I was thinking that I would use line out. But I am open to other things also.

Thanks
$10 mics tend to muffle the sound up in my experience so I'd say go for the line out.
My Gear:

Guitars
Squier Affinity Stratocaster w/ SD Hot Rails (Bridge)
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey Studio Pro 112
VOX AD50VT Valvetronix
Ross Fame Series Bass 50

Effects
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay
Try both methods, see what you think.

And how are them little Vox's compared to the other (bigger) ones?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I just got a Vox DA-15 yesterday and I love it. The range of tones you can get out of it is pretty amazing.
Quote by R_H_C_P
Try both methods, see what you think.

And how are them little Vox's compared to the other (bigger) ones?

As far as I know, the DA15 took over the AD15. It is the same as the AD15 except for the fact the models are names by the sound they give instead of the amp they model. I never used the DA5 which is the 5 watt Vox. I went for the 15 because it was only $35 more than the microcube.