My friend was going to trade in is LTD F-250 at Guitar Center yesterday but they said they'd only give him 175 for it and wouldn't take the case because its molded for F series guitars, so he didn't. Anyway the tag on an Ibanez he fell in love with, I liked it a lot too, said RG5E. Anyway I was trying to find it on Ibanez's website and its not there under that or any other name. Its got 24 frets, sharktooth inlays, a Floyd Rose, HSH with a 5-way pickup selector, reversed headstock, and it was Pewter. They were selling it new for $499. Does anybody know what this was?
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
A guitar center exclusive non-prestige RG with Edge Pro II (I'm almost certain) bridge, which isn't the best. My educated guess would be that it's basswood body and Wizard II neck. I wouldn't pay five hundred for it.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I wouldn't pay $500 for it. I've got my RR3 I wouldn't anohter guitar for a long time. He was just wanting to know what kind it is so I could look it up for him or tell him what exactly it is.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $