After buying Frampton Comes Alive, what is the easiest way to get the talk box effect without actually buying one and having a micrphone handy ? I have and MXR Distortion, Cry Baby Wha and a Ibanez Tube Screamer.

Also, has anyone purcahsed a Rockson Flanger pedal. They are suppose to be like the Boss model but for half the price. I'm thinking of getting one but I wanted to see if anyone has one and if they are worth buying.
ya the Rockstron flanger is worth buying, almost everything Rockstron has is worth it, they are a good pedal company
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
The closest thing to a talk box that isn't a talk box is an autowah.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
While downtown today, I picked up a Danelectro Fab Flanger. I thought WOW ! Cheap and they are supposed to be really good ! So for around $35 Canadian, how can I go wrong !
Quote by ngray87
While downtown today, I picked up a Danelectro Fab Flanger. I thought WOW ! Cheap and they are supposed to be really good ! So for around $35 Canadian, how can I go wrong !

Dont let the price fool you, spend it on a nice 12 pack instead. I bought mine for $15 American, used it for about 10 minutes, discovered it was useless, through it in a box and havent touched it since.
It's really hard to imitate a talkbox without actually having one. Your Crybaby might just be the closest thing, but even then... I don't know, I suppose it could work.
It just wouldn't be all that close. It'd be a decent enough substitute, maybe, if you used it right.