King Diamond - Welcome Home

Shame on anyone who doesn't recognize King Diamond's falcetto.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Yeah Clerks II did have a couple of King Diamond songs in it which I thought was pretty cool. Hail Kevin Smith!

Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
OMGOMGOMG saw Clerks 2 yesterday, better than I could've fuckin' imagined. I thought it may be shit, seemed like a bit of a desperate attempt on Smith's part when I first heard of it but damn . GOOD MOVIE. And yeah, King Diamond. Also, Randalls Count Cockula T-shirt is amazing.
it wasn't half as good as the original. there was way too much stupid shi't. the first one was non stop hilarious dialog. WAM WAM WAM. this was stupid shi't, somethin midly funny, stupid shi't, somethin really funny, somethin kinda funny, stupid shi't, stupid shi't, etc.
It's still damn good for a sequel to such a great movie.

There wasn't much stupid **** either.
my love for you is like big truck BERSERKER
would u like some making **** BERSERKER
My love for you is ticking clock BERSERKER
would you like to suck my **** BERSERKER

i thought the 2nd one was kickass. Maybe not AS good as the origional, but wat sequal ever is? Kevin SMith is awesome and the movie couldnt have had a more perfect ending either. Good ****
Everyone said it already, yea, King Diamond...& yea, I loved the movie.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
it was indeed King Diamond like everyone else said god dammit this is probably one of the best movies ever. I personally thought it was better than the original.

Porch Monkey 4 Life
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.