Hello, some of you might remember me, but then again I never created anything memorable. Here I give you my newest work, Called Dislogic. Not sure how to catorgorize it, but I have a feeling that the Solo is certainly Pop-punk. Regardless so, I think you should take a look, in the zip is included Lyrics, A GP5 file, An MIDI file, and an ASCII file, which can be opened with notepad. The song is quite plain without lyrics and even though I cant properly include the notes they are to be sung on, try to make them fit...I would record my voice singing it however I'm an awfull singer. So, yeah, Crit for Crit, as always.
Attachments:
dislogic.zip
I got a chance to listen to your midi, and I definitely liked the song. The tune instantly stuck in my head, but then it seemed to get a little too repetitive. Of course, that will change with lyrics. The chorus (the part that starts at about 1:10 in the midi) was pretty cool, and the first four measures of the chorus sounds very Green Day-like (which, to me, is a good thing since I'm a huge fan). Then it was the verse again, which didn't have anything new (not necessarily bad). Then the chorus again, then a variation on the verse (which I later found out is the solo). The solo sounds simple to play, but I really liked the sound of it. The ending was cool, and worked well. Overall, it was a joy to listen to, and I think you did a good job. Could you crit mine? It's in the sig. Oh, and I'm sure the song will sound awesome if recorded with vocals.
To be honest, I really didn't like this song. First off, the riff played at the beginning is played way too much through the song, which makes it very annoying to me. Even though you tried to make it different each time, it still sounded the same. I strongly think you should change your rhythm too, the chords you're using isn't so pleasant. Try this:
      Q    Q    E  E  E  E     Q    Q    E  E  E  E     Q    Q    E  E  E  E   
E||-------------------------|------------------------|------------------------|
B||-------------------------|------------------------|------------------------|
G||*--9----9----------------|--4----4----------------|--6----6----------------|
D||*--9----9----6--4--2--0--|--4----4----6--4--2--0--|--6----6----6--4--2--0--|
A||---7----7----------------|--2----2----------------|--4----4----------------|
E||-------------------------|------------------------|------------------------|

Q    Q    E  E  E  E       
-------------------------||
--2----2----------------*||*
--2----2----6--4--2--0--*||*
--0----0-----------------||
-------------------------||

But I did like the solo, sounded nice except for the rhythm, it just didn't sound good with it. Also, it would be better, IMO, if you could add drums and bass.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show