Ok well my friend wants to trade his Epiphone Goth Flying V for my PS2. Do you think this is a fair trade because I am having a difficult time deciding. The V is in pretty good condition. There is some scratching but nothing major. My PS2 is also pretty old and is in sort of rough shape.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Well it depends, i would trade that any day seeing as i never play on my ps2 and my guitars crap.
Do it. The PS2 isn't that expensive anymore, so you could easily replace it. The Epi Goth V (I think) is limited edition, so you're getting the better end of the deal. I say go for it, man.
as long as everythin on the guitar works, go for it. Remember, you can pick up a brand new ps2 for so cheap these days too. Plus the difference in value between the ps2 and guitar means you're not at a loss there. So yea, i would definitely go for it.

p.s. if i was that other kids dad n found out he was tradin that guitar for a ps2 i'd kick his ass.
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
do it
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
**** your video games, this is rock 'n roll. Catch that deal while it's still there! Run! Run to your friends house before he becomes intelligent!
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Tell him I'll sell him my Seiko tuner for $200 if he acts NOW!
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
do it!!!
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Get the guitar. You can go buy a new PS2 for much cheaper than even a used Goth V would cost you.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor