Chinese guitars are usually always crap compared to guitars made in other places. And for that guitar, yea its fake.......£15 for the guitar and £185 for the shipping? Haha. No chance. If you were considering it, do NOT buy that guitar.
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
Quote by xlilninjax
i was wondering if guitars made in china is the same quality as other guitars and can somebody tell me if this guitar http://cgi.ebay.com/SV00022Real-Epiphone-Les-Paul-Custom-Made-in-QinDao-G_W0QQitemZ250009257807QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33037QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem is actually real

Oh no. Check their shipping price...
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
No, they price like that because it covers the cost of shipping AND manufacture, so when you figure out they sold you crap, they only have to refund the fifteen quid.
They're all crap, don't even consider them.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Danno13
No, they price like that because it covers the cost of shipping AND manufacture, so when you figure out they sold you crap, they only have to refund the fifteen quid.

Good point, I never thought of that.
Here are obvious signs of a fake:

1. A low price in GBP
2. When a seller has the same item description for everything they are selling
3. Sayings like "If you buy this item, you get good lucky."
4. Item descriptions like "favorable stunning VERY VERY NEW guitar instrument!!!"
5. Extremely expensive shipping charges

If it looks good in the pics, it is because they took pics of a real one.

no matter how cheap they are, NEVER buy ANYTHING that fits at least most of the criteria above. The guitar is not worth the .99 cents you spent, much less the shipping charges.
Depends if they're OEM from proper company then its ok to purchase them. Ibanez has a factory in China and mainly ships the product to Asia country and some to the US nowadays, the serial starts with A.

I wouldnt trusts a guitar in eBay from China is good, they're usually a rip off coz of the shipping charges and whatnot.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic