14 34%
dime-o-flage
11 27%
baby dean from hell
8 20%
Voters: 41.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by timi_hendrix
None of them, get a non-Dime ML instead. You'll get a better guitar for the money.

Agreed, plus you'd want to make your own guitar famous not some sig guitar.
Sent from my iPad.
get a white one!!
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
ill be honest those guitars arent very good, its a ripoff to buy dimebag sigs, not that dimebag isnt worth it, jus that your paying for the name not the quality, with the money you spend on those you could buy something better, unless you absolutely have to have one of those (because you probably wont listen to any of our opinions anyways) get the baby dean even though its smaller
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
I herd the dimeoflage isnt worth it man. You can get a Dean 79' reissue with a dimebucker in it for about the same on ebay. MUCH better choice. I was looking at one that just went on ebay. silver burst 79' ml reissue with dimbag config. it was sick and i loved it.

EDIT: If you dont care what i think. get the black one.
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Quote by Punk_Ninja
get a regular razorback, i'd suggest the 2-tone or that rust one they look cool lol

isn't the rust around 5 grand?

But yes, I've played a 2 tone and its a very high quality instrument, but I woudn't get a sig. Don't worry, we've all secretly wanted one.
Dickless.
yes get a razorback - it is the best looking guitar ever and it is a dimebag sig guitar. i suggest the shards or rusted design or just the regular two tone
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
dude the rusted one is 3 grand and up, lets be realistic
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
yeah, i would have a razorback no competition, but their too expensive, ive only got around £300, which is about $540 i think
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

I would just save up another $500 and get a razorback if you really want one. Those guitars you posted arent really that great. The DFH baby is like a 3/4 scale of a real ML. Or look at different brands. There are a lot of better guitars you can get for $500.
get the ml xt noir. same guitar but with trem n some cosmetic differences (mainly paintjob and inlays)
umm, neither. the sigs are terrible, you are paying for the name. if you want a better guitar, go washburn. th boogie bolt is 1400 new from boogie street, and it blows away any dean.

ive played pretty much every dean dime ML, and i was dissapointed they were asking more than 500 bucks for these guitars.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
umm, neither. the sigs are terrible, you are paying for the name. if you want a better guitar, go washburn. th boogie bolt is 1400 new from boogie street, and it blows away any dean.

ive played pretty much every dean dime ML, and i was dissapointed they were asking more than 500 bucks for these guitars.

^+1
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by timi_hendrix
None of them, get a non-Dime ML instead. You'll get a better guitar for the money.

those don't come with trems, that may be his problem.

Anyway, go Washburn. Much better guitars, and I think they come with Dimes actual pickups, not the sigs.
Dickless.
they're all the same guitar pretty much but with just different crappy paintjobs, you're better off buying an actual ML or go for one of the higher end dime sigs (Far beyond driven, Dean from hell, razorback etc) if you want one sooo badly.
razorback sucked. go washburn. you will be happy.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!