Ok, so I have two bands to ask about here, everyone interested contact me. I am in West Palm Beach, so if you can get to practices no problem then we are interested in you.

Christian Rock Band(Praise and Worship): My brother Anthony and I have a christian rock band, we need a drummer, a bassist and a keyboard player. We are looking for a christian who wants to use the talents God gave them to further his ministry. Please contact if interested.

Christian Band: I want to do a seperate band, which is not so much a praise and worship band but more of a christian rock band(ie. ZAO, Switchfoot, Dennison Marrs, The Party People, Starflyer 59, Underoath, Young and the Useless). I have not yet picked a style, I figure we will decide that once I have everyone together. I figure anything from coldplay and Dennison Marrs to Underoath and Young and the Useless. I am even willing to play country if thats what everyone is into, as long we have fun and put our christian beliefs into our music, I want this to be a band but have our christian beliefs evident in our music.
GEAR:
67' Gibson ES-335(Cherry)
Oscar Schmidt Delta King
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
PEDALBOARD:
TC Electronic Polytune
Fulltone GT-500
Vox Wah
Ernie Ball volume
Sparkle Drive (clean boost)
Boss DD-20
I may move to Florida as Satinits have taken over my town. I've played bass for 45 years and have been in twenty six christian death metal bands (such as Jesus' Revenge and Body of Bloody Christ) so I am experianced. Hope I get the spot! Hail Jesus!
^ STOP BEING A IDIOT
but on topic just ask around at school florida is a VERY christian state
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Hey, I already looked around school nobody in my high school is into christian music, mainly a ghetto school, everybody likes hardcore rap,lol.
GEAR:
Oscar Schmidt Delta King
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
PEDALBOARD:
TC Electronic Polytune
Fulltone GT-500
Vox Wah
Ernie Ball volume
Boss DD-20
Why don't you ask people at your church, that seems like the best place to search.
well I switched churches but at the time of this post my church had no real musicians in it.
GEAR:
Oscar Schmidt Delta King
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
PEDALBOARD:
TC Electronic Polytune
Fulltone GT-500
Vox Wah
Ernie Ball volume
Boss DD-20
hey im a guitar player, i've been playing for 2 years but i really want to get into something serious i love hardcore stuff specially guys like august burns red, as cities burn, and life in your way............i'll play anything as long as it has screamo on it!

the only thing is that i live in hallandale so idk if its too far....but if something please let me know....oh and yes im a committed christian XD