I am looking to buy a new guitar, i play Blues, and Rock. I also do alot of shredder guitar stuff. I played an American Standard Telacaster I loved the sound but i would like to hear what people think of this guitar so if u could help me make a dicision on what to get id apreciate it. thx
TotalyHAB
i have to say that they are probably the most versatile guitars... i just dont like the look personally... i truly prefer the style of a strat
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Tele's are nice, but there are definately better guitars for shredding....
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
i love telecasters they have the best tone out of any guitar ive ever played for playing some shredding rock
best allround guitar on the market
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
i love my tele, i boght it the beggining of this month and as of now its my only playable guitar till i get paid. as i have broke strings on my other ones. i get awsome classic rock tones outta mine runnign int o my amp. Its amazing!
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Hey thx guys i thk im gonna get it, i dont care for the look either but playing makes up for it, and alot of the shredding guitars dont play blues well so this is good for everything. thx guys!!
TotalyHAB
Tele > All other guitars IMO
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)