ok so i want a guitar that has a floyd rose bridge on it, but all the guitars in m price range all have liscenced bridges, are they really that diferent from an original, do they make that much of a differenece?
Yes, most LFRs suck.

The only GOOD non OFR, are Ibanez(EDGE, LO-PRO,ZR,EDGE PRO>OFR imo), Schaller, Kahler, and a few others, some older designs i dont think that are made anymore.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
depends on which licenced floyd rose your talking about mate. so what was your price range? and which guitars were you exactly looking at?
Quote by ClassicAxe
Yes, most LFRs suck.

The only GOOD non OFR, are Ibanez(EDGE, LO-PRO,ZR,EDGE PRO>OFR imo), Schaller, Kahler, and a few others, some older designs i dont think that are made anymore.

The Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge on my guitar is wonderful.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I have carpal tunnel, caused by profuse masturbation.
gawd, that's gonna get sigged...

Jesus for president, king, emperor, vice president, chairman, prime minister...ect. PM Cashewchaching to join the campaign. or just sig it.
to add to classic axe's list, Gotoh are good too.

but yeah, tell us your price range- you may be able to get a guitar with a good Floyd.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?