OK. So when I plug up my SD-1 into my amp theres like little to no noise at all.

Why is it doing that?

All of the plugs are correct but still no sound.
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
Plugged into the wall.
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
Quote by sumfears
Plugged into the wall.

Are you sure it's at the right voltage?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
yeah better watch out, i bought my MT-2 in the usa and brought it back to ireland. I used a travel adaptor with surge protection and it melted the a/c adapter. had to put batteries in
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by GNR4EVER
Are you sure it's at the right voltage?

Or your adapter could be of the wrong plarity even though it's the right voltage. Try a bettery in it and see if that works. If that's the case, then you have the wrong adapter.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
if all else fails try diystompboxes .com and make an audio probe to trace down the problem.

make sure your matching polarity and voltage or try the battery...a new one

these pedals are cheap and really are not too great unless modded so dont worry too much over it.

if you get it to work though i suggest the Keeley mod and the rectifier mod
hey, a quick question...in the manual for the boss pedals it says only to use the boss power adapter...does it really matter if I use a different one as long as its the correct voltage etc?
Quote by LeeS150
hey, a quick question...in the manual for the boss pedals it says only to use the boss power adapter...does it really matter if I use a different one as long as its the correct voltage etc?

I use a onespot. They just say that so Boss makes money. They do that will all brands of pedals.
Quote by jmac72187
I use a onespot. They just say that so Boss makes money. They do that will all brands of pedals.

yeah thats what i thought...but i wasn't sure! thanks