I got my Dimebag Crybaby from Hell. I put a 9V battery in. I ran a cable from the amp imput into the pedal, and a cable from my pedal to my guitar. I tried turning it on and of, tried rocking it, tried all the switches on the pedal, and I dont get the wah sound.

Help!
I've tried all the inputs and outputs. I can get it so I can hear through my amp, but when I turn on the wah, I cant hear any wah.
make sure you press down hard enough. When i got my crybaby it was hard to use at first.
check the batterys experation date.
yeah you gotta stomp it a little to turn it on, don't try to stomp thru it but dimebag designed'em to take a pretty good knocking, if that doesn't work and you checked everything i would recommend taking it back to where you bought it from and having them test it and if it still doesn't work, then exchange it.
give it to me.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
hmm this happened to me when i got my wah but i thnk it was just the wrong inputs and a bad battery for me, i tried a 9volt adapter and it worked fine...
EDIT: didnt read last post sry
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
so what was wrong with it?

first time i got my wah i had no idea how to use it (original crybaby)

i was like whats the little button under the board do and why isn't my wah working?

turns out i really had to stomp on it....

a few mods fixed that though and now it can be turned on and off even sitting down.
ya i had to rly stomp on it to break it in when i first got mine
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.