Page 1 of 2
I have just finished talking with my about this album, then i googe'd it to see if it real.

HOLY ****!!!!111!!

Did this guy really do it for his band or did he do it cuz he was suicidal or what, i mean i new they were crazy. But this is possibly the most Stupid/hardcore thing anyone has ever done

Please explain. Cause i dont now why anyone would take there life just for a band, unless its fake?
...he didnt do anything FOR the band you fool. he killed himself, as far as he was concerned, that was it. End of his story. no post-humous plans.

"man, move left, you have to get where my brains splatter on the Jesus statue, thatll make us totally kvlt"
Last edited by Alucard II at Jul 25, 2006,
ok Dead killed himself for reasons that i can't get into right now. then aarseth (euronymous) found his body. dead had left a note saying "please excuse all the blood" or "sorry i had to use the shotgun in the house" or something and then aarseth ran and got a camera and took his photo. then the label pressured aarseth to use it as the cover for the bootleg!
he splattered his brains cuz he wanted to.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by Icarus66
ok Dead killed himself for reasons that i can't get into right now. then aarseth (euronymous) found his body. dead had left a note saying "please excuse all the blood" or "sorry i had to use the shotgun in the house" or something and then aarseth ran and got a camera and took his photo. then the label pressured aarseth to use it as the cover for the bootleg!
im a little skeptical over the label bit you have there. i dont think any label would want that as a cover, if anyone did, it was the guys ****ed up enough to take the photos and, allegedly, make necklaces from his skull fragments.
actually i'm pretty sure that's what happened. because aarseth was against it i think. lol i remember aarseth also ate some of his brain.
dead was just a bit....i dunno....not into living

he used to do crazy shit like bury clothes for a while and wear the rotted remains on stage and i've read he kept a dead bird in a bag that he would smell before going on stage to essentially get high on death

suicide is a very personal choice, and nobody has any right to judge those who take their own lives

no it was not for the album, euronymous was just weird
I hated Dawn of the Black Hearts...
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Quote by Icarus66
^why?

Didn't know it was a bootleg ... the title of the track Chainsaw Gutsfuck attracted me to get it
Last edited by mrmoo182 at Jul 25, 2006,
He made his brains into a stew :/
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Icarus66
dead had left a note saying "please excuse all the blood" or "sorry i had to use the shotgun in the house" or something

I can't take that seriously (suicide note part).
Dead was just suicidal. But it was so gruesome how he killed himself! Before he shot himself he slashed open both his wrists. And another weird thing is he shot himself with the shotgun ammunition Varg gave him.
I didn't even believe that photo was real the first time I saw it. Of course I didn't know all of this history. That's pretty fucked
I heard that Dead commited suicide b/c he had severe depression. Apparently he had no friends when he was in Norway (he was Swedish for those who don't know).
"In the name of Satan, I condemn this image of God."- Deicide "Trifixion"
Quote by laffyjam
Dead was just suicidal. But it was so gruesome how he killed himself! Before he shot himself he slashed open both his wrists. And another weird thing is he shot himself with the shotgun ammunition Varg gave him.

now that you mentioned it that's pretty curious, seeing as varg also killed Euronymous. Subliminal messaging "must ... destroy... mayhem..."?

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I told the story of Mayhem as an English coursework presentation.

'Twas funny to see all their faces.
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
dead was just a bit....i dunno....not into living

he used to do crazy shit like bury clothes for a while and wear the rotted remains on stage and i've read he kept a dead bird in a bag that he would smell before going on stage to essentially get high on death

suicide is a very personal choice, and nobody has any right to judge those who take their own lives

no it was not for the album, euronymous was just weird

he also used to go in the forest at night to pick evil branches (sp?) and wood.
Anuone remember this one posted a while ago?

"I have been analyzing this for quite some time now. Dead ( Ex-lead vocalist for black metal band mayhem) has long been thought to have commited suicide. Well groundbreaking discoveries have now shown that he was murdered by none other than count grishnack. Also known as varg vikernes he was the bass player in mayhem and also the murderer of euronymous. My first clue was in the note that Dead left behind after he ? killed himself?. It read simply- excuse all the blood. If you rearrange the letters, it will read ?Blood shall execute Dead?. This doesn?t really mean anything until you look at vikernes name, Count Grishnack. Grish means blood in black speech, the language that JRR Tolkien made up for the orcs in LOTR. So the note was reffering to Varg.Another thing- look at their birthdays. Varg was born on 2/11/73. If you change each number into its letter alphabetically it says something. The second letter of the alphabet is B. The 11th is K. There is no Known 73rd letter so take 7-3. That equals 4, so when translated is D. It is an acronym for Blood Kills Dead, B.K.D. Next deads birthday. He was born on 1/16/69. The first letter-A. The 16th letter wouldn?t mean anything so take 6-1 thats 5 which is E. 9-6 is 3 which is C. A.E.C. This stands for An Even Count. It is reffering to the letters in all of Vargs Different names: Kristian Vikernes, Varg Vikernes, Count Grishnack and Burzum. All have an even number of letters. Finally it has been rumored that Varg sent Dead the shotgun Bullets he used to kill himself. This is a common misperception. They assumed through the mail, but it was actually through the barrel of ther gun. Thats all I have for now, and I am looking for a way to contact the Norwegian authorities. I am still looking for more tantalizing evidence so hold tight."
Hahahahaha I remember reading that metal conspiracy post a long time ago. Jesus Christ you guys.
SIZE]
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz

It read simply- excuse all the blood. If you rearrange the letters, it will read ?Blood shall execute Dead?.

I just thought I should point out "excuse all the blood" has 1 D and ?Blood shall execute Dead" has 3 Ds. So um its impossible to rearrange in such a way, as such this guy is quite the dumbass, not that you guys didn't know that.
Darkness Is Growing, Eternity Opens
The Cememtary Lights Up Again
As In Ancient Times
Fallen Souls Die Behind My Steps
By Following The Freezing Moon
Quote by BlackLacesGP
I just thought I should point out "excuse all the blood" has 1 D and ?Blood shall execute Dead" has 3 Ds. So um its impossible to rearrange in such a way, as such this guy is quite the dumbass, not that you guys didn't know that.

Maybe Dead signed the note?
Quote by BlackLacesGP

a) He signed it.
b) IT WAS IN FECKIN NORWEGIAN.
Quote by VomitalXX
You don't think this guy actually took heed of that originally, do you?

You know I never think highly of anyone.
lol at threadstarter freaking out.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
All this rearangement of the letters in the note of dead and the date thingies remind me of the davinci code. Same things . lol. you think dead was a genious or smth?

Rumour : I have heard that euronymous killed someone with 666 stabs. < is this true or bulkl****?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Page 1 of 2