I am selling used effects to buy a pedal tuner. I am wondering if the Fender PT-100 is a good reliable tuner, I am thinking about getting that one.

Or is there a better, more reliable tuner that dosent cost a lot?

Thanks
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

Endorsee:"OK, thanks"
I've had one of these PT-100s for about a year now and it's been reliable and accurate. it's seen dozens of band practices, a few gigs, and is still as good as new. For $45, you don't get much better.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Wtf is the point of spender that much money on a tuner? Perhaps I'm spoiled by the onboard tuners my two solid states had...
$45 is rather cheap for a tuner, actually. They can run into the hundreds of dollars, especially for the good rackmount versions.

And to me, a good tuner is worth it at band practice and on stage. There's nothing more annoying than hearing people tuning their instruments. This way, you stomp on a pedal. your signal is muted, and you tune silently, quickly and accurately.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Quote by oddling8
^ I didn't know it did that. That's actually pretty nifty.

Most tuner pedals will have 2 outputs. One gets muted when the pedal is active, the other doesn't.

The PT100 has 2 outputs?
Cool.
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

wel i got the tuner and its awesome thanks abunch guys
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom