I know you guys must get bored with answering 'inexperienced kids stupid questions' but i really would appreciate any help anyone could give me.

I'm looking for a new guitar around £300-400 (quite a bit of money for me). I want a metal/rock guitar and I know a few mates who have ibanez's and i'm seriously considering getting one.

One of them(my mates) has a S470DXQM and that's the one i'm currently leaning towards, this guy has recomended it to me aswell.

http://www.theibanezstore.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=122_21_35&products_id=313&osCsid=7667d5785f23eca43ffac684176e4407

Another has a SA32FM and i've actually played this and it's really nice.

http://www.theibanezstore.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=122_21_36&products_id=447&osCsid=7667d5785f23eca43ffac684176e4407

The final guitar i'm looking at i have no reference to but it's the SAS36FM.

http://www.theibanezstore.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=122_21_36&products_id=572&osCsid=7667d5785f23eca43ffac684176e4407

I'm not looking for any of you to choose for me, but just just *shove* me in the right direction. Thanks
get a schecter hellraiser - its the perfect guitar for ur price range(if my dollar conversion is rite)
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
Quote by The Unforgaven
get a schecter hellraiser - its the perfect guitar for ur price range(if my dollar conversion is rite)

i second that
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Abandon all hope for versatility ye who enter the Hellraiser realm.

SA and S are very similar. If you like the body shape, you'll enjoy both guitars. Then it all comes down to whether you like double locking tremolos or not. If Floyd Rose is your thing, then S470, otherwise the SAS (I'd pick 36 over 32 because of HSS pickups - I like that more than HH).

SA is slightly heavier and thicker than S, and I would also definitely give preference to SA's stock pickups - INF pickups in S are rather bland.

Pick one!
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Wow people are suggesting hellraisers?

The s470 is HALF the price of the hellraiser, and the only thing better on the hellraiser is the EMG pickups.

Not to mention the s470 is ahole lot more versatile, has a thinner Wizard 2 neck..... etc. etc.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
hmmm main difference between the s470 and s470dxqw is the maple top i do believe but yeh a s470 is nice though. ts what amp do you use?
At the moment a 15wat marshall(MG) but i'm planning on getting a VOX 30 or 50 soon after i get the guitar(whichever one that maybe).
No, i definetly need a new guitar first. I know everyone says that i should get a new amp first, but trust me.
I'd recomend a Ibanez RG350EX / DX. They are cheap, and are really really lovley to play with! It also has great Metal sound, as all Ibanezes got.
^No, Edge III sux.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?