Yeah so I know how to basically do my strat but how do you set up a les paul with tune o matic? Picture tutorials would be great. I need to raise the action mostly and the I'll probabally have to make slight intonation adjustments.

Thanks
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
boinchie man
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

Endorsee:"OK, thanks"
^ i was random, sorry

I dont know what tune omatic is, so ask someone else.

at least im bumping your thread!
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

The standard bridge on a les paul or sg is called a tune o matic
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
its pretty straight forward, the action adjustment screws are on both sides of the bridge, tighten em to raise, loosen to lower. The saddle screws are on the brigde facing the pickup, tighten to bring towards the neck, loosen to lower towards the bottom.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
oh yeah im stupid
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

I thought that's where the action ones were. Thanks
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
yeh, your action needs to be an all round one since you cant change each strings action individually

like said, loosen top screw, thumbwheel will move action up and down.

intonation screw, gets u in tune at the 12th.

pickup height, blue lines.

top pic to logz
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011