i didnt find anything in the search so

there is a divison of warwick called rock bass
i'm not sure if that is new or not, but its new to me
so are their basses good enough to be half the price of a real warwick
or should i not waste my time?
Quote by The Pickle Man
If that's the best Chicago has to offer then... well... too bad for Chicago, I guess.
They are nice instruments. The few I played needed to be set up, but other than that, they were awsome instruments. They didn't have quite the same growl or feel as a real Warwick, but if you can't afford anything better, they are awsome. I suggest the Rockbass Fortress.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
haha i made a post about the rockbass fortress theres acctually a review on this site about it im saving up for a rockbass fortress 4 string now thanks to that review (now all i need is a job and my mom to let me get another bass lol)
Flea used Warwicks before... and rockbass is just liek Squier to fender, there gonna be good but there not gonna be a true original
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
Rockbass came out 3 or 4 years ago. I bought one of the basses not knowing this (Streamer Standard 5). I had that bass for 3 and half years (just sold it to get my gibson g-3 which I'll do a review on soon I promise.) They are very solid basses, but it is very true that they don't compare to a real Warwick, they are hands down the best basses in that price range.
Is it them who make the Corvette? If so, they make great basses..obviously not Warwicks, but they won't leave you panhandling for change. I played a corvette at one of my local music stores and they come in the best color, its like trans blue.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by pink chili
Flea used Warwicks before... and rockbass is just liek Squier to fender, there gonna be good but there not gonna be a true original

same GENERAL idea, but not nearly as bad quality as a Squier.

For the price they are good, but im going to have to point out that an alternative to Rockbasses that many choose just happen to be the SR line from Ibanez