Well I went to my local store and I was playing some Ibanez guitars and I liked them. But don't know which one to go with. I was looking at the RG370DX or whatever but have heard bad things about the bridge. I was also looking at ESPs. I have a limit at about 500 and I can't go any higher cause I am buying a new car soon. So any suggestions would be great. Thank you

BTW I play maily metal and hard rock so the I need a really fast neck and good pickups and it would be nice to have a whammy bar
ESP's or LTD's seem good, trem may be be unreliable cause its licensed:\

but im not positive on that, but MAKE SURE that you go anything 400 series and above, anything under the 400 series is made of agathis
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

i got the esp ex50 and i've had it for a few months now and the low e string started buzzing really bad on the 7th fret just out of nowhere so i wouldnt recommend that one
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
i'd go with the ibanez s470ex. right around 500, and much better.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
seconded, the s470 is teh pro so are other S models
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

cant argue good reasoning, buy the S it really plays very fast and articulate with the flat radius and jumbo frets, never miss a bend again. Best trem for the money spent and quality mahogany made in Korea not China as well. Id go Duncan Distoriton bridge and Jazz neck and screw the middle single if it comes with one, a waste of $ to replace it imo.
are the necks on the S models bolt on?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

yes but the rounded carve at the neck joint without the metal plate and thinness of the S body makes it as accessable as most neck thrus ive played.
good, because i have a strat copy, and i absoutley hate the upper fret access, i love my epi though, but if i can get my shop to get one of these in i would like to try it, the S 520 or whatever it is (i dont remember) will probably be my next guitar, assuming i get another job that is.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

id go for one without the single coil in the middle it bothers my picking click my sig to hear it fly. I take 2nd solo thru my all tube Peavey Triumph (early 90s XXX) recorded with Audacity and a logitech PC mic.