it shouldnt surprise you
i jsut cant stop myself
i'm fallin head over heels
i've gotta let you know
it shouldnt surprise you
i just cant stop myself
i'm fallin in love with you

guitar outro
erm the chorus needs the whenever im around u part in it, prolly at the end twice, or maybe the backing vox cd do it in the background while the lead singer sings the 4 chorus lines... that mite work quite well.. its a nice line too. i like the repetetive "must be in love" part too. gd song for a 1st try, hope no one gives u **** or calls u 12 cause its "pussy". peace.

plz crit mine btw
tiz a reele good love song for a first attempt. . . i found it kinda simple tho. . . nothing too special or amazing about it. . . . try maby more in depth descritions about the feeling. . . love is the most amazing thing in the world. . . let that show in ur writing. . . . oh and the line "Your scent sends my stomach lurching" i could be wrong but the seems like ur saying the person smells bad and makes tem want to through up. . . . .
So for a first attempt i give it a solid 7.5/10 just work on your imagery and how u portray what your writting about.
And My Soul From Out That Shadow That Lies Floating On The Floor, Shall Be Lifted. . . Nevermore.
The Raven -Edgar Allen Poe
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<<<<<<<<IT'S A FREAKIN BUNNY!O.o
yeah about that scent thing. i wanted to say something about the feeling i get when i smell his cologne but i didnt know how to put that. if you have any ideas plz let me know. thanks for the help