Page 1 of 2
What people that play in metal bands don't really seem like a metalhead to you?
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
i hate to say this, but every member of metallica
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Adam From Killswitch Engage. Funny guy...
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
Everyone who ever was or is in a metal band doesnt seem like they should be in a metal band. Like when does a teen form the suburbs actually "disembowl" someone?

-Axe
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Metallica , kerry king ( he is more like a pozer now) , all bald sons of ****** in any band , like Scott Ian , Kerry King , The dude from deicide , the dude from cannibal corpse , the dudes from impaled nazarene and the list goes on ...

The most irritating part is when they start their carrer , they have long hair and later on they suddenly shave their god damn head and draw tattoos all over their bodies. now tell me , isnt that the worst thing a metallhead can do , appart from the period that they change their format in their music . (slayer, metallica etc)
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
the singer of strapping young lad he has like a mullet thats balding on top
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
Mohammed Suicmez comes to mind.

Edit: Dammit SGRocker
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
joey jordison and rob halford (which i hate)
my gear

*fender fat strat and tele
*gibson les paul deluxe
*ovation tagent

*peavey classic chorus with 2 celestion red rockets
w/ an old 60's gibson column

*digitech df-7
*yamaha magicstomp
Quote by supersolus666
the singer of strapping young lad he has like a mullet thats balding on top
The dev is more metalhead than any of us will ever be.
smoosh
all the guys you see that throw up the horns with their hand and make these strange faces like they're trying to s*** themselves. So not metal. you can't be a wannabe and a metalhead.
The guys from Opeth look like some people from a British classic rock band. They dont 'look' like metalheads. And Metallica nowadays.
Quote by Necrolust
Metallica , kerry king ( he is more like a pozer now) , all bald sons of ****** in any band , like Scott Ian , Kerry King , The dude from deicide , the dude from cannibal corpse , the dudes from impaled nazarene and the list goes on ...

The most irritating part is when they start their carrer , they have long hair and later on they suddenly shave their god damn head and draw tattoos all over their bodies. now tell me , isnt that the worst thing a metallhead can do , appart from the period that they change their format in their music . (slayer, metallica etc)

Why is cutting your hair such a blasphemous thing to do? If the worst thing a metalhead can do is get a haircut, than we're doing pretty good, don't you think? That's kind of a puerile attitude...

Devin Townsend seems more like an insane doctor than a metalhead lol
Quote by Necrolust

What if they wnt bald later in their career. I'd rather see a bald head than a hulk hogan look-alike in a metal band. I do hate it when a metal band softens. that is why pantera and damageplan were so popular. vinnie and dime always had the heaviest sound.
lol , u didnt catch my drift.... I wasnt talking about only taking a haircut , i was talking about the whole transformation from a pure metalhead to a pozer , take kerry king for instance : he had long hair , appeared on stage with thorns and leather and **** ,and now he shaved his head , he is covered with tattoos and appears on stage with a t-shirt that has stone cold steve austin (from wwe) on it.. i mean wtf man ?
Taking a haircut just makes a bad impression when the guy started as a pure metallhead , it is not a bad thing though...
lol like the new singer of sepultura ? i dont even know his name .. lol ..
^Derrick Green I think. But I think black guys can look metal. The dudes in Suffocation do IMO.
I dont care. max cavalera 's chi and ghost will always hunt him . he cant be in sepultua man , although he is a good singer he shouldnt be there . changing the format of the band is another issue that should be discused around here if it hasnt already been.

MAX should go back.
Quote by Necrolust

Were you ever smart enough to realize that Kerry King and Scott Ian went bald? And the only thing Slayer changed instead of drummers is that Tom's actually singing instead of talking fast.
lol , i didnt notice.....
but the good thing is that both ian and kerry look kinda good with shaved head.
I didnt notice they were going bald...
can you imagine araya with shaved head and tattoos? lol...

Edit: The thing is that tom had smth wrong with his throat at war at the warfield and got hates us all period , thats why his voice was way to bass. now he had a surgery and check out the still reigning dvd. his voice there is spectacular. like old tom...
Quote by Necrolust
lol , u didnt catch my drift.... I wasnt talking about only taking a haircut , i was talking about the whole transformation from a pure metalhead to a pozer , take kerry king for instance : he had long hair , appeared on stage with thorns and leather and **** ,and now he shaved his head , he is covered with tattoos and appears on stage with a t-shirt that has stone cold steve austin (from wwe) on it.. i mean wtf man ?
Taking a haircut just makes a bad impression when the guy started as a pure metallhead , it is not a bad thing though...

i totally 100 percent agree... i mean if u dont have the image then how are u metal?? bald people who dont wear spikes and have personalities ****ing SUCKKK!...

ps. i hate you
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
I'd have to say... Me.

I've been told that I look like I'd be more in place in an Abercrombie & Fitch catalogue than on stage in a metal band. Oh well...
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Dave The drummer from dragonforce, he's a beast on the kit, but he looks like the guy who collects my trash.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
Quote by Necrolust
lol , i didnt notice.....
but the good thing is that both ian and kerry look kinda good with shaved head.
I didnt notice they were going bald...
can you imagine araya with shaved head and tattoos? lol...

Edit: The thing is that tom had smth wrong with his throat at war at the warfield and got hates us all period , thats why his voice was way to bass. now he had a surgery and check out the still reigning dvd. his voice there is spectacular. like old tom...

Quote by Necrolust

I think the only pozer is you, metal isn't about looks n00b!
Page 1 of 2