Page 1 of 2
Do any of u crazy guitarist out there thinks it's a guitarist is good if he played the bat country solo at barely 6 months of playing??
no as it isnt that hard of a solo little whammy bar thing at the begging little chromatic thing some sweeps not hard at all really

Sry in no way am i saying your bad i just suggest allways challenge yourself allways be pushing your ability as hard as you can to get better
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Not really. You probably are playing things wrong but you dont notice it. You probably arent using correct teqnique either. If you can record it, maybe it would be easier for us to tell if you did it good.

But learning note for note one artist's solo, doesnt make you good.
well then can any of u guys tell me something I can learn that helped u out??
well i think it takes some talent to sync two guitars and play the harmonized arpeggios and solos cause i cant snycronize with another guitarist if my life depended on it, but its not rly that awfully hard some sweeps and some chromatic stuf
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Crazy Train is good for beginners, cuz u do some tapping and Randy does really cool Pentatonic Runs in it, if your trying to look flashy but not sound completely sucky try Crazy Train.
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
ya the first fill was hard for me to learn on crazy train though
any metallica jamz u guys recommend I have alreaedy learned the beginning solo if fade 2 black so not that one
One.
FlickR
VTM 60 Tube Head
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
Quote by C.C. Deville
ya the first fill was hard for me to learn on crazy train though

Yea it is kinda hard, but its good practice for later.
FlickR
VTM 60 Tube Head
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
which one the first one or second one because the first one I already learned and I've played it with the song and it sounds pretty accurate
The first and second, keep practicing the first one. You want to nail it everytime and not mess up when u play in front of people.
FlickR
VTM 60 Tube Head
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
anything else that a 6 month year old guitarist should learn?? if u can give me a short list thanx
i play the second fill in crazy train different then the normal way, its rly hard for me to do the thing where u pull off on e string the play a note on b string fast, so i just take the note thats on the b string and find it on the e string and just tap the fill, i find it easier

lol u said 6 month year old
Purple Haze
Little Wing
Crazy Train
Iron Man
Rain in Blood, assuming u like Slayer by ur Username.
FlickR
VTM 60 Tube Head
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
i didn't even bother with songs at six months, i was deep into theory and technique. it helped later on
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
the bat county solo is **** in my opinion, it had no structure and was just noise, its not that amazing. Why do you wanna learn solos exactly the same as the person who originally did it, i improvise my own until i find something that maybe even better. The only one i know completely id the one solo because my band was doin a cover and it sounded too good to be messed with. I make up my own, it is so much easier and u may even get it sounding better after than practice. I dont like learning solos note by note from original songs, you are becoming a clone of another guitarist IMO if you do that
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Whats this doin in Guitar Gear and Accessories anyway? Sorry for the double post but why is it here?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
^ you are not a damn clone of a guitarist if you know their solos.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
whoa calm down, i was just expressing my personal opinion. I just think constantly learning solos from a guitarist note by note, phrase by phrase, exactly the same, is pretty much becoming that guitarist in esssence, hence, you are copying him/her. I personally think that if you cover a song, you do it exactly spot on without mistakes but even better, you can do it spot on, with your very own feel to it. And that IMO, is what makes a great band.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
For The Love Of God
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Ok sorry guys it's just I was reallly gonna put it on electric guitars but I accidently put it here well it's not that bad anyways just a mistake that's all!!! keep up with the good comments
well
i can playthat solo
i can play almost every a7x solo from cityof evil and wakingthe fallen
and hmm
if you can play it just like synyster and zacky then yea ur pretty good but you prolly cant
you may just be playing the dual also.
Ivebeen playin for almost 7 years now and sometimes i still play things wrong when i record them and listen to them.
Stuff:Prs billy martin se, squier strat, peavey valveking 212, boss:mt-2,md-2,sd-1,tr-2,oc-3,Mxrdynacomp,G2.1U multieffects pedal.
my band
www.myspace.com/inyerdreams
oh and yea
i agree with that dude up there^
i know a band in my small town
they can play a lot of good covers
really awesome fast cool hard covers
but they cant make up SH I T!
they suck at makin stuff up
so they basically suck
if yngwie malmsteen played covers forever hed suck too dude. write ur own stuff
(not a lecture)
lol
Stuff:Prs billy martin se, squier strat, peavey valveking 212, boss:mt-2,md-2,sd-1,tr-2,oc-3,Mxrdynacomp,G2.1U multieffects pedal.
my band
www.myspace.com/inyerdreams
I bet the threadstarter (or whoever the threadstarter was referring to) cannot play this CONVINCINGLY.
well of course I'm not the best on playing the solo cuz I learned it a couple of days ago but of course syn gates would play the solo the best because u put efforts into it and can put all his emotion in that solo just like seize the day solo
oh yeah also thanks for the tips I should really start making songs but I know i would suck but I might know how to play by ear
Quote by SLyer785
well of course I'm not the best on playing the solo cuz I learned it a couple of days ago but of course syn gates would play the solo the best because u put efforts into it and can put all his emotion in that solo just like seize the day solo

You haven't heard emotion in guitar playing until you've heard:
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
Lenny - SRV
Quote by SLyer785
Do any of u crazy guitarist out there thinks it's a guitarist is good if he played the bat country solo at barely 6 months of playing??

not unless I hear clips of you playing it perfectly.
Quote by keeponrockin
You haven't heard emotion in guitar playing until you've heard:
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
Lenny - SRV

well i'll try and listen to them well I really don't listen to Jimi Hendrix but I have heard a bit of his playing (solos) and it's pretty good
Quote by kurdtkobaign
not unless I hear clips of you playing it perfectly.

I'm telling u no one could play it perfectly i've seen on youtube the best not meaning the best guitarist but the best bat country solo there i think his email naim is gamma105 and it is still not played perfectly
you know, anything by Yngwie Malmsteen, particilalry blitzkrieg, or SRV, Steve Vai and EVERYTHING Hendrix did should be pretty basic beginner stuff.
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

Quote by MAXWELLMURDER
you know, anything by Yngwie Malmsteen, particilalry blitzkrieg, or SRV, Steve Vai and EVERYTHING Hendrix did should be pretty basic beginner stuff.

Yeah, your not funny. :stickpoke
Quote by SLyer785
I'm telling u no one could play it perfectly i've seen on youtube the best not meaning the best guitarist but the best bat country solo there i think his email naim is gamma105 and it is still not played perfectly

The guy in A7X cant even play it perfectly live...hes not that good live. He messes up A LOT.
well naturally the solo from technical difficulties is the first one you should learn.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
i dont even know it. i couldn't be bothered...
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by SLyer785
well i'll try and listen to them well I really don't listen to Jimi Hendrix but I have heard a bit of his playing (solos) and it's pretty good

Dude, both those guys SLAUGHTER Syn in playing.
Page 1 of 2