Do you like when people in a band leave and destroy the original format of the band ? and another person comes instead that doesnt fit in the band at all???
Cavalera - sepultura replaced by green
Dave lombardo - slayer (he's back but what the hell) replaced by bostaph
blah
blah
blah
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
That goes for about 80% of the metal bands out there...

Quote by xsv
yea like taking back sunday,fall out boy,hawthorne heights,all american rejex all changed their style, and its always better the first time

Jesus fucking Christ.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
I don't want to be flamed, but Green is just as good as Cavalera. I like a lot of the songs Sepultura made while Green was on vocals.
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
lets talk about the change in the format(IN THE MUSIC) when a guy leaves and when that guy that left returns and the format is the same as before...
For instance : when dave lombardo left and paul bostaph took his place , the music was NOTHING like slayer , i'd say more like a hardcore band ..
Now that lombardo came back and recorded their new album , you cant tell the difference beetween the new album and hell awaits.
Quote by Necrolust

For instance : when dave lombardo left and paul bostaph took his place , the music was NOTHING like slayer , i'd say more like a hardcore band ..
Now that lombardo came back and recorded their new album , you cant tell the difference beetween the new album and hell awaits.

The difference is that the new album sucks donkey dick and Hell Awaits owns.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Yeah but at least the new album is a thrash metal album , not a hardcore or i dont know , like god hates us all , diabolous in musica and undisputed attitude which sucks ass , right ?
Quote by xsv
yea like taking back sunday,fall out boy,hawthorne heights,all american rejex all changed their style, and its always better the first time

Isnt this thread under Metal????

Those bands arent metal. I'd put them under emo/pop.
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
There is an exception about ppl dying or being sent to prison , i am talking about ppl leaving their band in their own will..

What about emperor? lol . In the nightside eclipse period , all members except ihsahn were in prison , for burning churches , digging graves , and faust (the drummer) was in for murder.

Death and prison dont count.
I'll repeat the phrase :
Death and prison dont count . there are numerous deaths in metal bands or members being sent to prison , we are talking about ppl leaving their band in their own will and try starting a new band..
fe: chris caffery -savatage , left and tried (without hope) to create his own band.
Cavalera - sepultura , he's doing great with soulfly but he was better in sepultura
etc etc

If we go to the RIPS ..

Quorthon - bathory
Criss Oliva - savatage
Cliff - metallica
And the list goes on
Quote by MudGuitar220
Isnt this thread under Metal????

Those bands arent metal. I'd put them under emo/pop.

*cough* sarcasm *cough*
Quote by mrmoo182
*cough* sarcasm *cough*

Nope, don't thnk so. Look at the dude's profile.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by xsv's profile
Born in 1992. Favourite groups:
hawthorne heights,all american rejects,falloutboy,taking back sunday,....yadada....

Wow, he just pwned himself.
Megadeth. Marty, although awesome technically, was one of the main reasons they went all pop-y.
Hardly. Once Dave hurt his arm they disbanded and he had his solo career when they reformed again. (I think).
Everyone pretty much knows this, but Arch Enemy sounded very different when they put in Angela.

Old Arch Enemy ftw.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Kaervek
I don't want to be flamed, but Green is just as good as Cavalera. I like a lot of the songs Sepultura made while Green was on vocals.

Amen
Quote by xsv

die get the mother **** out of the metal forum u pussy ass faggit ass wiping son of a bitch take ur faggit ass dick licking poser msuic somwhere else. god this site needs a faggit forum
for my above post i would also like to mention he was not sarcastic as he said b4! its all listed under fav bands. like kick his ass and beat him to death with a cranked stereo playing creeping death over and over
Quote by Necrolust
Do you like when people in a band leave and destroy the original format of the band ? and another person comes instead that doesnt fit in the band at all???
Cavalera - sepultura replaced by green
Dave lombardo - slayer (he's back but what the hell) replaced by bostaph
blah
blah
blah

A black man should never have fronted Sepultura. It's like if my skinny white ass were to front N.W.A. or some ****.

Max left, so did their song writing ability - you have crap like Roots Bloody Roots.

Neither of the Cavalera brothers are in Sepultura anymore, say hello to the end of that band.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
^ You're a moron. Color has nothing to do with talent (otherwise the most important rock guitarist wouldn't have been black) and Roots Bloody Roots was ****ing sweet.

Back on topic...
This is the opposite of what the thread is about, but Cryptopsy went from "good" to "great" when Lord Worm quit, and then back to "good" when he re-joined. (I'm about to get flamed but I don't care. )

Decapitated isn't as good with Covan, but they are still good.

Also, The Berzerker with a drummer is WAY cooler than the programmed stuff they did.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
Some changes that worked out alright:

Angra: after Fireworks, about 3 or 4 members left and the band went on with new members to create an awesome sound.

Dark angel: when Dotty left, Rineheart changed the music a little, but it was another good change.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
I love Green's vocals. The music wasn't as good as the early Max stuff, but he's an amazing vocalist.

Quote by twentyextysixx
Max left, so did their song writing ability - you have crap like Roots Bloody Roots.

Max was on Roots Bloody Roots.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.