No idea how much is right, but I liked it. Kept me interested the whole time, except you would say "Years went by..." but never gave any dates, that sort of bothered me.
Quote by Dan Steinman
You know you are a guitar player when the kids in the elementary school band can read sheet music better than you
Nice piece!! Didn't know too much about GNR (apart from thier music is **** hot!) but now I do. Thanks
Member of The Darkness fanclub
I was there for SD's cocksucking forum, August 15th, 2006.
The Cas Fast Foundation - pm draken to join and support cas on his 30 food free days.
Good stuff, im not going to say what i want as i dont want your thread to get wrecked. SO i will just say, im enlightened. :-)
Thanks. I was told to post this here before submitting it because I need to get it approved. How does that work?
Quote by themovieaddict
Thanks. I was told to post this here before submitting it because I need to get it approved. How does that work?

Bump...
great. but you should mention something about what slash and the rest have been doing.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!