okay my band is seriously brutal...the only people that actually appreciate the music are me,my drummer and my singer........Our bass player only plays:Led Zeppelin,the doors and pink floyd.....dont get me wrong they are good bands but he's so into the doors that it's not even funny...The rythem guitarist is just horrible...he only knows how to play intros to songs and if i show him sumthing, and he screws up when we're playing live, he blames it all on me and says i showed him the wrong thing at the wrong time.....please give me some advice on wat to do
hey! just my luck, my bands bass player sucks too, he doesn't even play bass, anyway force him into listening to mike dirnt's stuff 4 a while.
put a bullett through their heads..... or just tell them to leave, i wouldnt bother trying to change them guitarists are easy to come across aswell as basists. just say it not personal
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
You can work with the bass player. Just extend what he listens to, mix some cds with mad bass stuff to get him interested and hyped. As for the other guitarist, he is obviously a trouble maker. If I was you I would kick him out. One day you could be big and he would be the person that would ruin it for you in a split second.
lol, force him to listen to mike dirnt. If your forcing how about force him to listen to flea, geddy lee, justin chancellor. have a talk w/ the rhythm guitarist, or find another one. Shouldn't be too hard, sounds like someone just starting to play will be better.
Member #4 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
The Doors are brilliant you idiot. Everyone has to have a favourite band. Your's is Iron Maiden, mine is GNR, his is Doors. Give him a break.

As for your rythym guitarist, hes probably screwing up because you put so much pressure on him to perform perfectly. Lay off him a bit.
Hmmm... the bassist plays the Doors? How does that work? Anyone else notice whats wrong with that?
Quote by johnmalkin
The Doors are brilliant you idiot. Everyone has to have a favourite band. Your's is Iron Maiden, mine is GNR, his is Doors. Give him a break.

As for your rythym guitarist, hes probably screwing up because you put so much pressure on him to perform perfectly. Lay off him a bit.

The doors have exactly 0 bassists.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
My rythem guitarist does the same as yours. Just be patient and help him out.
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
mmmm.......pie, any way don't tell the guitarist he sucks because that will make him mad at you just give tabs to learn and when he gets it down play live, and for the bassist just show him other bands you listen too and get him to learn their songs
Some Guy?