I'm in a band and recently I've talked to the lead guitarist and I was talking about acoustic stuff and these were his words, "Well, we're done with acoustic." He wants to play all fast harder rock, no slow stuff. Now if you ask me this is riduculous. In the past 3 months or so I've borrowed his acoustic and have fallen in love with it. And I'm going to agree with Dave Grohl in the latest issue of Acoustic Magazine that "Playing an acoustic can be just as powerful as playing a Metallica record". I don't know what I would do without the songs on Brand New's "Deja Entendu" CD that featured the acoustic. They are my absolute favorites. And everyone prefers Dashboard Confessional's older stuff that featured mainly acoustic than the newer, more electrical sound. So do you guys agree that the acoustic is just as powerful as that harder stuff? Or am I alone?
You're alone. All alone. You face mankind as an outcast - never to be accepted for who you are, and always to be hated and scorned for your beliefs.

Yeah, acoustic's cool.
acoustic guitar is awsome, if you can play acoustic good, you'll play electric like a pro, trust me, i know.
Playing acoustic is a more delicate and soulful. I love it...

The best part is that I can make music by myself. I don't need drums, I don't need a bass...although they help make better music its not necessary. I love being able to sit down with my guitar and make music. You really can't do that when playing "harder faster rock".

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Acoustic is much better for writing definetely.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!