i own a schecter gryphon and im wondering is there any way i can install a tremolo on it?? if there is, how much i would have to spend? and what should i do? thanks in advance
You could have a luthier do it, or use a stets bar.
For metal, you'll want to have a luthier do a floyd rose.
Its VERY inconvenient, and its going to be very expensive.
Probobaly 200+.
Your better off just buying a different guitar.
Quote by boardsofcanada


The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
damn, $200 aint worth it, my guitar is 400 bucks, i should have bought an rg350DX it has trem.
Yeah but the trem on the RG350 sucks.
Get a Kahler, www.kahlerusa.com.
Its like almost as much as your guitar though cuz' its like $350 and you still gotta get the locking nut.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
I asked the same question when I got my Gryphon... anyway, Itll cost a lot, because just the trem costs about $170. Plus labor, and refininishing your paint, itll be around $250 to $300 probably.