Yeah, Yeah I know should of used a metallica thread but it takes to long and i dont care if this is in the right place or not
Anywho is there any difference between the unforgiven and the unforgiven II cause i listened and couldnt tell a difference
?
umm.. yes. Massive difference.

one is on The Only Metallica thread and so is the other. go there.

lol @ this thread

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Two totally different songs from two totally different albums.

You're attempting to be a rebel and upset The System is a failure. Don't try it again.

REPORTED.
Quote by snipelfritz
I never thought I'd say this, but Bloody Piss sounds damn good.

The Iced Earth Thread
Quote by Axis Of Evil
Two totally different songs from two totally different albums.

You're attempting to be a rebel and upset The System is a failure. Don't try it again.

REPORTED.

Aw you dill hole
Oh for Christ's sake man. Why is it so tough to post this in the ONLY Metallica Thread? It ain't that big a deal. Don't take it personally. Just learn from it.
Quote by snipelfritz

The Iced Earth Thread
i hope your not being serious.
umm, you said you listened to unforgiven and unforgiven 2 and couldnt tell the difference, he he.
are you deaf or just stupid
Quote by AFriendOfMisery
Yeah, Yeah I know should of used a metallica thread but it takes to long and i dont care if this is in the right place or not
Well everyone else does so shove it
Different sound. Different key. Okay. Maybe not a different key, given Kirk's one track mind with E Minor. Sometimes B Minor. And Wah. But that's not relevant.

There's huge differences. After the intro with the horn, The Unforgiven II is heavy. The Unforgiven I wasn't. It started out soft. Both are really good songs, though.
Quote by snipelfritz

The Iced Earth Thread
lol, this actually hapened to my friend. He has a bunch of songs on his ipod and one day he asked me what the difference between Unforigiven 1 & 2 is. and i was saying "omfg, go jump infront of a train". Then i listened to the songs on his ipod. And it turned out he had the same song twice but one was called Unforgiven 1, and the other was called 2. This usually happens when you download songs because some tards dont know they're music. assuming you downloaded the song, its not your fault, its tards fault.

so instead of downloading it again (assuming you downloaded it). GO OUT AND BUY RELOAD! which isnt a complete terrible album if i might add.
Reload was a decent album. I liked Unforgiven II and Fuel. Fixxxer. Fixxxer kicked ass.

That might be the case. Same song twice. If so, my apologies for being a "dill hole," as you so stated AFriendOfMisery.
Quote by snipelfritz

The Iced Earth Thread