Hey, I have like...6 unreleased System of a Down songs, and I really love their music, but I can't find the rest of the stuff not on CD's in the U.S.

Can someone give me what these songs are and where to get them? Maybe somewhere to download? Thanks.
SOAD is not allowed in this forum.

Try nu-metal.

How can we separate fact from fiction in a world where we are desensitized by our own minds?
Quote by The_Wicker_Man
SOAD is not allowed in this forum.

Try nu-metal.

Looks like you're the last nice/reasonable guy left in the Metal forum.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
Well...Sorry then...I didn't know That specificism was needed to this degree. Thanks anyways?
yeah, nu metal forum dude. You just joined so fair enough, but all the same, if you read the rules and FAQ before you post it will save you a lot of flaming

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
maybe its just me but if the people on the metal forums werent raging assholes...it would avoid a lot of flaming to right?
Quote by Freepower

B) Think. This may be hard if you havent done it before, so start slow and with a metronome.

Quote by Punk Poser
What's in my wallet:
Broken Dreams, crushed oppurtinitues, and an old condom.

Quote by PooKoo
well, we are pricks, but were arrogant, not ignorant.
^but after the influx of SOAD and Trivium and similar threads (or 7 new Pantera and Metallica threads like "wats ur f4vurit Metallica song? I think Enter Sandman is de best song eva111111, despite there being dedicated 'only' threads), the regulars on the metal forum get understandably pissed off

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Midnight 260
maybe its just me but if the people on the metal forums werent raging assholes...it would avoid a lot of flaming to right?
Maybe if the n00bs would read the stickies, they would avoid a lot of flaming. Don't suppose that ever occured to you?
edit : there noobs....what do you expect...i know your all rawr and grrr with your metal, which is kinda insistant upon itself anyway, but being mean doesnt help any.
Quote by Freepower

B) Think. This may be hard if you havent done it before, so start slow and with a metronome.

Quote by Punk Poser
What's in my wallet:
Broken Dreams, crushed oppurtinitues, and an old condom.

Quote by PooKoo
well, we are pricks, but were arrogant, not ignorant.
Quote by <><
Maybe if the n00bs would read the stickies, they would avoid a lot of flaming. Don't suppose that ever occured to you?

in reply to midnight, exactly what I just quoted. Of course a couple of noobs straying into the forum unawares is ok. But not when thre's 20+ of these in a day

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM