That's a great album, I really got into them a while back and still love them. They're just really cooky and awesome.

One of my favourite HHH songs is probably "I O U"
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Haven't heard that album, infact, didn't know they'd released anything since 'Make up the breakdown'.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Bmm386
I even wrote a tab.

I don't know why that's funny
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Bmm386
You haven't heard Goodnight Goodnight? It's REALLY good.

Oh, I lie. That came out years ago though, didn't realise an album came with it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Oohh I remember when I bought "Make Up the Breakdown" the week it came out because "Bandages" was just soo damn good!!!

Turns out the whole cd was just a fun record to listen to. SOOOO worth the 10 bucks. Elevation is pretty good, but i still enjoy MUtB alot more.
I'm not a huge fan, I liked the CD before the newest one better. They were good live at Street Scene though.

My Mom's coworker's brother is their manager. And through my mom's coworker's brother, I was able to go to Street Scene for free. (My dad wouldn't take me both days, so I ended up missing the Pixies and the Flaming Lips)
eh i have elevator, i've listened to it like twice, and i saw them live a while back and i thought they were ok but nothing that amazing...
scenes one through thirteen is a really crazy record. I like their change of style though, MUtB is pretty good
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Make Up The Breakdown was a really good album. I really didn't like Elevator at all, it seems like they were trying to capitalize on that "Strokes" kind of sound. The sound they had before was so great, but they had to ruin it when they jumped to a major label.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by trev_smith12
Make Up The Breakdown was a really good album. I really didn't like Elevator at all, it seems like they were trying to capitalize on that "Strokes" kind of sound. The sound they had before was so great, but they had to ruin it when they jumped to a major label.

yeah
i havent heard MUTB, but i love Elevator. it's fun and has some really good songs on it. i love IOU and middle of nowhere. i cant think of a song that i really dislike on it.

do they have a new album out ? or is it about to come out ? coz i heard a song in best buy that sounded alot like them.