well yous houdl try the guitar gear and accessories forum since amps can affect your tone more and im pretty srue they have a hendrix tone in the "Ultimate Settings" sticky, however it might not be the one you want....
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
he used an arbiter fuzz face if im not mistaken (and i very well may be) and maybe a half cocked wah. thats just a guess though, im sure theres some Hendrix fan boy on here that can tell you exactly what he used at exactly what settings. Also the strat he used at woodstock is said (by fender) to have some uncommon tonal qualities as well.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
watch this vid. its a vid about the jimi hendrix pedal with the 7 signature tones

is that any good that pedal i was gonna get it
Strat+Fuzz Face+Uni Vibe+Marshall Super Lead.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Get what pedal?

Don't get the Hendrix experience pedal, unless you're really on a budget.
Don't be afraid to care"

Hmm...

Well at least try it out before you buy...
Don't be afraid to care"

well im going to buy it anyway. i think it sounds pretty good. plus i dont want to go out and buy a whole bunch of different things just to get those sounds. i dont really have alot of money so this is looking pretty good.
usually, Jimi just played guitar and amp, no pedals, but I get a great Woodstock tone with my super chorus pedal.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
usually, Jimi just played guitar and amp, no pedals, but I get a great Woodstock tone with my super chorus pedal.

This is so wrong its not even funny. He used a Vox Wah, and a Dallas Arbiter Fuzzface for sure.
Have you seen him live at isle of wight (i think it was then) he was polaying another version of star spangled banner and he had to quickly change the wires from his pedals, and voodoo child has a wah throughout, he did use a few pedals