Rite i had no idea where to put this so i put it here!

I am told that while I'm playing my bass onstage i look very... immobile.

What can i do to "liven up my act" if ya know what i mean

4stringpunk

Ps we play PUNK!
My Kit:

Encore Precision Bass
Cort Artisan A4 Bass

Kustom KBA10
Laney RB5 Richter Bass Amp Combo

Zoom B2 Bass Pedal
20ft Lead x 2
Wireless Headphones

Quote by Noremorse96
i almost got my neighbour put in jail when i told them i petted his cack (penis slang)
Move to the beat, switch places with other members, walk about, jump up and down, just do something for the audience to look at.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Watch tons of videos of well known bassist and watch them. I suggest Flea, nikki Sixx, Cliff Burton, and Sid Vicious. Watching how other people move on stage is a great way to get started.
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
Sid Vicious? Yeah if you want to look like a ****ty bass playing zombie...
member number 2 of the "everyone likes Cream" club

Member #15 of the UG Pink Floyd Fan Club.PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
really all you have to do (i think at least) is move around and look like you're enjoying yourself, whether your headbanging, jumping around, bouncing like a ska kid or just walking around smiling...... if you are really enjoying what you're doing lett it come out through your actions on stage
Get a wireless kit.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Smile and enjoy it, look moody and walk around slowly depending on the song. Don't jump about on a sad song - just do what you'd expect to see a bassist from band X do with whatever type of song they're playing.