hey guys
im new to both this website and guitar,
im from india and from an average family.
i am a begineer and,
i need to buy a guitar that can play nirvana, creed and metallica,
so please tell me which guitar to buy that suits my budget as im from an average family and plz tell me about only that guitar has a built in amplifier and can play the artists i mentioned.
No good guitars have built in amps. If you want a good guitar to start on, I really do suggest you get a good acoustic. You'll be happier if you want to move to electric later.
i am also from india and you can't get guitars with in built speakers in them in india. I'd say buy an aria stg 003 with a marshall practice amp since your'e only a begginer.And if you are a begginer then you don't need guitars for specific genres according to me you can play any genre on any guitar.....it just depends on how good you are.
If you have got a higher bugdet than get a washburn but otherwise an aria should do pretty well.
and yeah welcome to ug.
an acoustic is the way to go if you have them in india i suggest an epiphone dr-100 its good and runs around 99 us dollars
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Get a good acoustic. It we ill really improve you when you make a switch. Try a Washburn.
And learn not just songs, but stuff like note-reading, scales, theory, and that kinda stuff.
...When you decide to wake up..
Quote by soad_malakian
i am also from india and you can't get guitars with in built speakers in them in india.

NO ONE SELLS GUITARS WITH AMPS/SPEAKES IN THEM, if you rele rele want it the ebst youl get is a resonator but its for slide blues not metallica lmao
Quote by summerboyrocks

i need to buy a guitar that can play nirvana, creed and metallica,
so please tell me which guitar to buy that suits my budget as im from an average family

avwerage family varies from country to country your gonna have to pout up an range...... also all guitars can play those bands, creed are more an acoustic band arent they? for metallica as a beginer youl sturggle to play and nirvana cyou could manage on any guitar......a start or les paul are your best chances
There is no such thing as a good guitar with a amp built in .Get a bc rich warlock pack about $200-300 a good guitar for a starter and the amp isnt too loud

metallica is awesome!
Err.
When you first start, your guitar doesn't really matter.
If you're not rich and can't afford something like a PRS, then it really doesn't matter. =P

I've been playing for like three years and I play on a $200 ESP.

www.musiciansfriend.com or www.music123.com
Just look around and maybe find something you personally think is good, even if its just by looks, and then ask someone about it.
..or if there is a music store anywhere near, just go and ask the dude that runs it for some tips. =P