lookin for a nice guitar. round 600-700$. 750$ MAX!!. the only problem that i have is im a lefty. if you know any good lefty guitars can you plz post links to them?
We cant help you at all without knowing what types of music your intrersted in playing it on?
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
since your icon is metallica i can tell you like to play heavier stuff, look for a really cheap gibson sg or an epiphone sg. you can probably get them for lefties check out ebay or guitarcenter.com i think they have a sale on guitarcenter.com for sg's.

but yeah get an sg model from either Gibson or Epiphone, definetely check out guitarcenter.com
Last edited by matteo cubano at Jul 26, 2006,
ac/dc, metallica, nirvana, and jimi hendrix are the main ones
try to find a MIJ strat
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
MIJ or MIM strat is the way to go. Fat strat. But if you can find a 80s MadeInJapan strat, just get it with SSS configuration if thats what its got, and you can switch the pickguard and reroute it if necessary to fit in a humbucker.
right now thers a left hand epiphone sg for $614 on guitarcenter.

http://
Last edited by matteo cubano at Jul 26, 2006,
With 750, you wont regret buying a Ibanez RG1570
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Shecter is one of the most lefty friendly guitar brands. Look at their BlackJack series.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
is there like a HUGE difference between fender standard strat, american strat and 68 strat?? the price difference is HUGE!!! im trying to go for taht jimi hendrix sounds wit just a bit of distortion. will standard strat be able to create it?

what about ibanez RG370DXL? is it any good with that bluesy sounds or is standsrd strat better?
Last edited by pfcRT at Jul 26, 2006,
Quote by bean-o
Shecter is one of the most lefty friendly guitar brands. Look at their BlackJack series.

I agree.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
**** the guitar get a new amp.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...