Can anyone recommend a good one, rack or pedal.

Not really bothered about budget, but something under £500 or $900 would be cool.

Im not keen on the GE-7, but i was thinking about the MXR 10 band eq, the Kerry King Version as it has two outputs (for my two amps).

I just need to boost my Marshall babies a bit more, bit more of a roar!

Any suggestions or experiences with bits of equipment will be a great help!
I have and like the GE-7 because of the volume boost of course, and also that it can be switched on and off. The MXR can't.

The GE-7 isn't true bypass though. So I dunno, go check a few out. You've got a damn lot of money so you could really spring for a higher quality one.
for that kind of Money i suggest a Alesis DEQ 230 Digital Equalizer they are amazing it has two channels for two different amps or settings
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by sonixon
I have and like the GE-7 because of the volume boost of course, and also that it can be switched on and off. The MXR can't.

Um, i think the MXR can, if you look at it, it has a footswitch, and many thanks to Syn, that Alesis looks fantastic, in my price range and will have to seriously check it out.

Any more?
There are alot of 31 bands made by Nady and Peavey and DBX you just got to look around
Thanks, helpful bloke as always, will check em out.

Feel free to keep the suggestions coming!
Man just look around really with that kind of money you could get any EQ you want and once you get over like 200 USD they are all amazing
Quote by davedoom
Um, i think the MXR can, if you look at it, it has a footswitch, and many thanks to Syn, that Alesis looks fantastic, in my price range and will have to seriously check it out.

Any more?

Guess I was thinking of a different MXR EQ.
Quote by Syn Harvest
There are alot of 31 bands made by Nady and Peavey and DBX you just got to look around

Yeah I have a Peavey dual 15 band EQ. I prefer a rackmount EQ. The Dual 15 band EQ lets me EQ my amp one channel of the EQ (sent thru the FX loop) and then on the other channel I can EQ my guitar running into the amp. idk..it gets complicated...lol
ya those dual 15s are the on i prefer because you can do what kurd said