well, I'm looking to upgrade my gear a bit (no new guitar or new amp ) so, I've come to a stalemate.
I could buy a DiMarzio Tone Zone and a Lace sensor or a DiMarzio HS-2 if I were to decide for the pickups, that is around 350.000 Bs. (my currency) and it's expensive as hell.
noy, I only have a delay unit and a Boss DS-1, and these two are not enough for what I want and I found a Zoom 707II multiFX pedal for around 400.000 Bs. (only 50k more)
I've heard good things about the 707II but I could also buy a Morley Pro Series II wah pedal for 200.000 Bs. and still have some money left for the HS-2 or the Lace Sensor, and the wah would work for me for a while.
I like to use effects a lot but sometimes it's not an option in my country, since everything has to be imported from the USA and get's here tooooooo damn expensive.
please help me . I'd like the 707II 'cause its got all the fx that I want, but the pickups would help my sound, or one pickup and the Morley would be good too. What do you guys think?
I thank you in advance
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
I think you should invest in the long term, i.e. don't buy something if you want to buy the same item only better after.

If you buy a multy effect, you'll regret because later you'll want to have a better sound and uprage a piece at a time.

By your ultimate Wah, your ultimate pickups and so on, you'll keep them for ages, and won't regret.
I'd say get the pickups. And then you can save up for a better wah later, and then accumulate loads of individual stompboxes as time goes on.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
So, you think I should like, get the Tone Zone or something and the morley (I want that morley, really) instead of the 707II?.

I agree that maybe with the tone zone and the morley I won't need to upgrade tham later but buying a lot of stompboxes sometimes isn't an option here, there's not much variety.
Gear:

Digitech BP200
Well, I was saying, buy both the pickups, and then you can save up for a really nice wah that you love, but if you've tried the Morley and really want it then go for it!
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
well, thanx a lot for your help I'll see what I do, thanks again!
Gear:

Digitech BP200