Hey Customizing UGers!

With my Harmony project on hold on account of me being lazy and trying to figure out if I need to get more paint along with putting competition stripes on it, I built a EHX LPB Booster clone.

Now I have the wiring finished, the case is yet to be tampered with. However, I have a few issues with this thing.

I'm currently trouble shooting it, as for some reason it is not letting my guitar's signal pass through it. When I touch any of the wiring, it buzzes, but when I strum the strings of my guitar, it does nothing. So I've got a few questions regarding this.

1) What part is most likely faulty or connected wrongly? Input jack, one of the board's wires from the input, etc...

Well, maybe only one question.

Thanks in advance to all that might be able to help.
Is the bypass working on it? ie. does the signal pass through when the pedal is bypassed but not when its on? Could be a short somewhere i guess, maybe part of the board is touching the casing?
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
When I turn it on is the only time I get the buzzing.

When I switch it off, there's no buzzing unless I touch something.

EDIT: It is not in a case at this time. I am trouble shooting with the guts on the floor.

Maybe that's the problem?
Hmm... you might be better off asking some of the more experienced guys regarding this. By which I mean That_Pink_Queen. From my experience though, if you're getting buzing of humming like that but no actual output, there's probably a wire or connection somewhere that's shorting the signal to ground, or opening a part of the circuit. Have you checked that all the connections are solid, and that the pots etc. are good? Other than that I can't really say what might be wrong. I hate it when you finish building a pedal, or wiring up a guitar, and then have to spend 3 hours trying to figure out why it doesn't work!
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Yeah, so far I think it took me longer to trouble shoot than to actually wire the thing up.

I see a couple connections that shouldn't really be there (like connecting stuff to itself, wrong parts, etc.) so I'll have to get some desoldering braid because it's so small.
yea desoldering braid is very usefull. Just be careful to not soak up solder, and then go to soak more up and when you heat it up, the solder may flow and connect the wrong things. trim it after you desolder something.