Hey guys. I wanted to go with a unique color for my SG rather than the obvious black, white, or cherry red that everyone else has so I found this color (http://www.lilypix.com/photos/data/093f65e080a295f8076b1c5722a46aa2/724_p55672.jpg) It's a pic on Elliot Eastons Gibson Custom Model. I dont think they make them anymore and I have a strong feeling that I wont run into anyone with an SG of this color anytime soon. Just wondering what your opinions are? Does anyone else second this color or feel the same way I do about the standard colors you see on the SG's? Any other suggestions?
i like it.
i think a goldtop would be cool too.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Argh, the link isn't working for me, any chance you can post the pic on here?

And a Goldtop SG would be immense.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30

There is the picture RHCP. And damn. That is the most gorgeous SG I have ever seen. I love my heritage cherry one to death, but oh my goodness that is breathtaking. I saw a color similar to that, only a darker blue at guitar center a couple of years ago. And ESP has a goldtop viper, which is similar to the SG.
Rolling Stones October 8th.....hell yea
so what if ESP has one...its a signiture series anyway.
the guy from atreyu.
who cares?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by ledzep618

There is the picture RHCP. And damn. That is the most gorgeous SG I have ever seen. I love my heritage cherry one to death, but oh my goodness that is breathtaking. I saw a color similar to that, only a darker blue at guitar center a couple of years ago. And ESP has a goldtop viper, which is similar to the SG.

Oh your God, that's gorgeous, especially with the tremelo thingy.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
oh ya the tiki man engraved on the vibrola tailpiece is awesome but I think the inlay on the headstck is a bit overkill. Still the color is amazing. I think this is probably my fav sig sg
I love that color. I recently saw a yellow one on eBay, I think called TV Yellow. I wish I had the extra money.