As of late, I've been getting bored with my pedals (OD-20 and DL-4) and I'm looking to throw some modulation into the mix. I've got about $100 for a budget and I'd like either a phaser or chorus pedal.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
EH Small Clone, try one, see what you think.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Just so you all know, the main reason I would like a chorus pedal is to improve my cleans. As you can all see, I have a Behringer and I need something to help my cleans a lot. As for the phaser, I've been a bit biased towards a Boss PH-5 just because of the versatility, but I haven't had the opportunity to try out any other phasers, so throw one out there if any of you want to.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Electro Harmoniz Small Stone phaser, MXR Phase 90, and there's loads more...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
That's been in my thoughts for a while, but I just want to get a couple of small things out of the way before I start saving. I'm getting a job soon to help pay for a Marshall JCM900 head, an Orange AD30 head (I only have to pay half) and a Carvin cab.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
i liked the mxr phase 90 a LOT better than the boss phaser when i tried them. sure it was only in the store so i didnt have time to really mess with the boss one, but the mxr phase 90 just had a great sound that i loved right away. loved it so much i ordered a copy of one that has true bypass (still waiting for it, like i keep looking for the ups truck waiting for it). yeah, but i would try that one if you can and see how you like it cause its really nice.
I've heard a lot about the MXR Phase 90. What's the difference between the regular Phase 90 and the EVH version?
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Not enough to justify the price tag, that's for sure. Apparently you can mode the phase 90 to sound like the EVH.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
~I've heard a lot about the MXR Phase 90. What's the difference between the regular Phase 90 and the EVH version?~

The EVH has a switch so you can choose between are more modern sound and the classic. I'm not quite sure what that means though. :/

I'm saving for a Digitech hyper phase, it's cheaper than the boss and is alot more versatile than the other phasers on the market. Which is what I like.

The Danelectro Pepperoni Phaser gets fantastic reviews from everyone, very cheap too. Give it a try.
Well, I tried the Boss PH-5 and I loved it. I really want a phaser that I can get some cool and unusual sounds out of. As for the chorus, I just want one that'll improve my cleans.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
I have a Boss PH-3 and trust me you well get cool sounds out of it, but you'd probably never use them for live or anything unless you're Tom Morello. I'd look at the other phase pedals, cause in the long run, the Boss is not amazing. Its fun at first, but gets old.
#2 Member of Fender Whore Club
Rig:
MIK Fender Strat
Traynor 40WR
EH Big Muff
Boss Blues Driver 2
Boss Phase Switcher 3
Quote by Stop Messin'
OHHHHHHHHHH man LMAO now that's what i call getting pwned.

Nice work Fender, seriously.
For me, I'm looking for something I can get plenty of sounds out of and has tons of versatility.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Then the Boss is probably your best bet. I borrowed one from a week and it was cool, but like the other poster said, there are very few sounds you would actually use.
If you want to help your clean sound I would try to look at visual sounds Liquid H20.

You can grab one off ebay around $100. It is Echo and Chorus, very nice. Check out their website and sound clips.

http://www.visualsound.net/Pedal_h2o.htm

Good Luck
My Favorite Rig Of The Moment

Fender American Strat -> Barber Tone Press -> Xotic AC Booster -> Keeley TS9 -> Hughes & Kettner TubeFactor -> Fender Blues Junior