Here's the story:

I'm playing through my Fender FM 100 watt stack. It's got the preout on it, and I'm pluggin it directly into my soundcard from that. The volume seems to decrease and it starts to sound different after a few seconds. I assume it's cause the soundcard can't handle that, I've been told plugging in that way to a soundcard not designed for it's bad. Possibly because the sound's peaking fast? Your thoughts?
is it a tube amp cuase my fendear hot rod is a 60 watt with a preout and whenever i record using that it distorts way more maybe just to strong of a signal
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Quote by spiritinthesky9
is it a tube amp cuase my fendear hot rod is a 60 watt with a preout and whenever i record using that it distorts way more maybe just to strong of a signal

Ya, I figure it's just too much for it to handle, but I can't seem to properly lower the input. I tried in the basic volume controls, but didn't seem to make a difference.