I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and I've been thinking about getting more speakers somehow... Initially I wanted to get another amp and send the Line out from the Hot Rod to the other amp's input, but this seems a little unneccesary.
Is there a way I could get a cab of some kind and send the line out to it? or hook it up to the output for the speakers somehow? I'd rather just get more speakers somehow instead of sending the signal through a whole preamp and everything again. . . Any suggestions are welcome. [The Hot Rod Deluxe is 40w tube.]

Have you heard about my baby? Yes, how I love her, you don't know.
Have you heard about my baby? Yes, how I love her, you don't know.
I declare it hurt be so bad, when I heard she'd got to go.
just get a cab and send a line out either from the (line out) or the head phones jack. should work good either way
if it has an extension jack for a cab than you can add one. otherwise not.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
If you've got a speaker out jack, it'll work fine as long as you match impedences.

If not, you can disconnect the speakers somehow and connect the cable for the cab, but I'm not all too familiar about this.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30